Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
Jake looked at the Grand Cross technique, he was so to speak amazed at the holy magic. He had never seen anything but heat manipulation, he thought holy magic was truly awesome. Used in such a un-hesitating movement he thought it had been spoiled completely. I can't believe I'm sided with such an ape he thought about Soma.

Jake heard all the conversation, he wanted to help trying to avoid as much as fight as he could, even though it was what he most liked to do. "Come on. If anybody tries something funny you'll be the first ones to know" he glared, placing his claw were the demon had told them to.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What?" walking near Rikus, Soma talked at him in low voice "Are you crazy!? We are in a top secret mission asshole, you can't invite every traveler we find in our way!" Soma was really pissed.
Morlokki chuckled as she walked back to the view from the wreckage with her armor glowing bright. "What a sight. Some 'heroes' you turned out to be like, you're all at each others throats. If one of you wants to come with me rather, I'll be much more useful and trustworthy ally... The humans you've sided *will* betray you as soon as they have chance..." she slowly glanced at Rikus "Even you must admit you know it."
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
"If I'm forced to eviscerate them I'll look you up." Shadow said glancing back at the other Han'yo, "I might have considered staying here for awhile if someone hadn't told the entire town I was part demon." Staying here now is impossible. And these guys seem like an easy escape from this town, as soon as I'm far enough away I should be able to ditch them without any trouble before the next new moon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Allistair pushed his way through the sudden rush of villagers. Each step amplified Shadow's heartbeat one decible at a time. A perverted heartbeat, something audacious enough to sicken him. It overrode everything else, women screaming, hearty men aspirating saliva, and the occasional wet-faced child with lost expressions, curious and frightened. He lost focus on the crowd and steamed ahead through anything barring his path.

"Away, Inquisition!" He would spout, earning brief respite. "Go back into your homes."

He juggled Diemos in both hands to match the curving sway of the villagers' traffic. The inlaid guilding caught curious bystanderds off gaurd and stopped those fleeing. It was blurred, a glinting fillament the naked eye couldn't catch.

Then he saw Shadow.

Alienated from the crowds, the Han'yo stood cloaked within his wares, but Allistair could smell his magic, hear his heartbeat, and see the growths his ears made against the robe hood. Sending a impeding villager sprawling to the dirt, Allistair cocked Diemos's hammer. He leveled it at the base of Shadow's spine.

"You won't be running anywhere little Han'yo." He shouted. "We have some business to settle." Fixing his conic hat with a free hand, he rose Diemos at the Han'yo's head. "And this time your parents won't be coming to the rescue."
Shadow's ears pricked up, he was sensing danger, Someone's here, I recgonize this feeling. He glanced around quickly, unable to tell where the threat was coming from in the mass of panic in the streets, "I'll have to take up this offer later. I need to get out of here." He said as he jumped off the rooftop, knowing the general direction the threat was in he instinctively ran the other way.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well I'm sorry, I will stay static till Grim returns guys.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc; my computer died. typing with wii is hard so i may be absent
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you