Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
Bragarfall

The town of Bragarfall has remained the epicenter of trade and barter within the borders of the Raal
OOC: My dude, you've created something of worth reading. I love this plot and it will be an honor to play along the story!

Name: Jake Stewarts.

Life Expectancy: Probably about 222 more years before dying of old age.

Race: Dragon.

Back Story: A young reptilian crosier coming from the far East. Mountain crossing, and lake travel by boat; this tenacious youngster has decided to take his elder brother's place as the assasin searing to aid the empire fight its corrupted lord. He is a son out of three and he's in the middle. His father taught him sword-play whilst alive, and his elder brother taught him the arts of assasinations he had picked in one of his many travels. Jake thinks proving himself as a good assasin, doing something good to help people will get him the confidence he needs to ask a duel against his brother, Mark, to be able to honor his father by succeding his 34 year old brother as the new family man. He wants his brother to stop acting as a bad assasin to get money for them to feed so grabbing the note the empire's townsfolk had sent to Mark without telling him was his best idea to start his first journey and quest.

Physical Skills: Specialized in the art of deathblows and many deadly arts. But he focuses in disarming his opponents only, specially if he's forced to fight women or children.

Magical Skills: His adept alignment with fire allows him to manipulate any form of heat around him to create many offensive and defensive skills to adapt to most of his situations.

Race Skills: Can jump exceptionally high. His strength is four times greater than a human adult. Tail's flexible enough to use it as an extra hand. Wings are mature enough to float and hover in air, but not enough to be able fly.

Weaknesses: He's absolutely weak and vulnerable against any ice or water magic. He can't bare cold for more than five minutes. His neck is his weakest spot.

Resistances: Resists most kinds of Poison. Takes less damage from Earth magic. Has total immunity against Fire.

Appearance: Jake Stewarts is a fairly tall black and white scaled dragon. He's not overly buffed, but his shape shows he works out often. He wears a hand-crafted chainmail under his shirt. He can't wear any shoes or socks, but he uses a good pair of pants.

To those who have trouble imagining him, I'll just set some key points:

Hair: Short, semi-spiky, amber colored.

Eyes: Black, vertical slitted.

Muzzle: Black.

Snout: White.

Chest: White.

Underbelly: White.

Arms and legs: Black.

Wings: Semi-big (Not fully mature, the pair can be hid easily thanks to it) black coloured with white tips.

Tail: Black.

Alignment: Neutral Good. (For now since I've yet have to see where this is going, but I know more or less what he will aspire to)

I hope this is enough, Grim. Forgive my ruthlessness but I haven't been inspired to write lately. I hope this RPG can bring it back ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: After reading it does sound like an interesting RPG. I'm in.

Name: Shadow

Life Expectancy: Average for a Half-Demon is 500 years before age takes it's toll.

Race: Han'yo (Half-demon)

Back Story: A child of a Demon and a Human. Shunned by humans for his powers and by Demons for his weakness from being only half demon. Left the town of his birth and has roamed around for a few years. Does some work as a demon slayer mainly just to prove himself as a being just as good as any Demon. Not very trusting of any humans after his experience as a child so when he recieved the note he was a bit cautious but the possibility of having standing in a town was too good to ignore.

Physical Skills: Very experienced in hand to hand combat with his claws and fists, also wields a demon sword forged from a demon he slaid capable of sending out a wave of energy in the shape of a crescent slash.

Magical Skills: None.

Race Skills: Increased strength, speed, and reflexes. Also able to quickly recover from injuries that would be fatal to most humans thanks to his demon heritage. Using his speed and strength he's able to jump large gaps with little difficulty.

Weakness: Priests can take advantage of his demonic half using seals and other holy abilities. Also loses his demonic power on the night of the new moon every month. Can't use his demon powers during this time or his sword. Becomes as strong as an average human.

Resistances: Can take a high amount of damage but holds no resistance to anything specific.

Appearance: Han'yo: Shadow stands around 6 feet tall, his short spikey white hair is done in a small ponytail that reaches to about the middle of his back. His ears are traingular and pointed upwards like dogs. One of his eyes is a light crystal blue while the other is a light brown, a sign of being a Han'yo. Has a lean muscular figure. Wears a dark black robe around his body which is flexible to allow easy movement. Has normal human feet but goes barefoot since it's easier to move without anything on his feet.

Human: Hair becomes black, ears become normal human ears, and his blue eyes changes to match his brown one. Outfit remains same.

Alignment: Neutral.

Hope I did everything okay. This looks like it'll be fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why does this Shadow remind me of Inuyasha in some ways? Must be the dog ears!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Location: Valley, just outside of Braggarfall.

OOC:Sorry about being gone for a day. It's nice to see things picking up around here! We'll be needing more players eventually, but I can get the story going with just you guys.

Name: Rikus Kraas
Fill your name in here.

Character gender. You may be ambiguous.

Character age.

Life Expectancy: 500 years
[size=xx-small]What is your character
OOC: Let's see... I should post this, right?

Baggarfall: Coast side.

IC:

The black scaled dragon jumped down from the ship he had travelled in for so long. Jake couldn't afford any travelling ticket, so he had to infiltrate into the transport ship and stay quietly hidden till they would hit Baggarfall. The dragon made his way off the coast side, heading into the woods which were the closest to the small port-town. He wanted to avoid detection, just to avoid any possible conflict about his form. According to humans, dragons belonged to the mountains, and one coming down from them only meant disaster.

Jake sighed as the afternoon slowly took its progress along the day, Hope nobody catches glimpses of me till I get to town he thought, caressing the thought of being tranquil and safe for that time. Afterall, he had done a six day worth journey just to get there. Passing by human villages like a stalker. He decided it was time to go and set out to run again.

Very few moments later, Jake was outside of the town which had requested for his brother's help. He was sure they wouldn't be able to identify or compare Mark and himself, so he thought it safe to just walk in.

He checked the surroundings, "To be a town it's pretty deserted" he observed, looking left and right periodically. He was able to find a single person walking to a certain building. He decided to follow her inside it.

Maybe I'll be able to ask directions he smirked at the thought, he made a silent jump and landed behind the girl. He put one of his claws on top of her right shoulder. "Hello. Would it be possible to know where is the town hall?" he asked, not wanting to sound obviously direct about his request.

The girl turned around, smiling as she recognized a male voice she liked. "Sure thing, you just have to," but she stopped as she realized who was in front of her. Had the black monster there eaten the possibly attractive man she had heard? She had to ask for help before the same fate as that man! "DRAGON!!" she screamed in distress as if wanting the entire Baggarfal nation listen to her.

Jake stepped back with a dumbfounded look on his face, he was accustomed to this kind of thing. He still never expected it would happen in the city that had requested for a dragon's help in a first place. Gotta disappear, quick! he said to himself as the lady kept shouting and crying for help. People's houses' doors started to slam-open, but the angry neighbors only came out to laugh at the teenager who was crying from fear. Nothing was in front of her.

Sweat dropping, the dragon stood on top of the most secluded building. He would wait till nightfall to advance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Morlokki

Life Expectancy: 250-300 years, depending how she lives her life.

Race: Half Human/Demon

Back Story: Ages ago the parents of Morlokki comitted an ultimate sin; they got married despite that they were a Succubus and a warrior. After escaping for many years to find a good place to begin a family, Morlokki was finally able to be born.

During her chilhdood, Morlokki began to train with her father on the arts of combat. Due to her demon blood; she was stronger than most humans. In fact, her power nearly rivaled that of her fathers.

However their happiness was short lived because during her 7th birthday, Paladins arived and killed her entire family claiming them to be infidels. The only reason Morlokki survived was because she was at nearby picking flowers. Upon seeing the crucified and mutilated remains of her parents, something dark awoke inside Morlokki and she swore to kill every single human being or die trying.

Morlokki has extremely twisted sense of justice. If she promises to do something; she'll rather kill the person she promised rather than break the promise.

Physical Skills: Morlokki is stronger than most human men thanks to her demon blood. She has surberp stamina as well as being able to take insane ammount of pain.

Magical Skills: Morlokki can enchant her weapons to do more damage or to do various sort of spells to give blessings to equipement.

Race Skills: Summoning the powers of the dark; Morlokki can bring forth the energy from the souls of the people recentely dead and gather their souls into an orb that is extremely powerful. The more dead souls she can gather, the stronger the sphere becomes.

Weaknesses: Due to her bulky size, Morlokki is slow. Many would also consider her un attractive and un lady like, which doesn't often help her get new friends. Her darkness sphere takes a long time to build up and it leaves her to near death state after doing it. She also has taken liking into smoking a pipe, which could dramatically lower her potential life span.

Resistances: Resistant to dark spiritual magic.

Appearance:
[Image: morlok2.jpg]
Morlokkis is 6 feet tall and weighs 154 pounds, mostly which is pure muscle. She has a pale skin, dark orange hair, and thin and long eyebrows.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

--------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Location: Braggafall, a small and humble pub called "Laughing hen."

IC:

Morlokki ordered another drink from the bartender while she lit her pipe. Her long mace was leaning against her next to her seat.

"Most interesting," she pondered in her mind while she read through the letter. "Money and perhaps fame? Both could help me gain my ultimate goal, especially if people would become foolish enough to trust me and treat me with respect."

Morlokki was no fool. She knew that even with her demon powers, she was no match for even small armies yet. However, she knew that if she'd get into a political position or would get lots of money, she could use those against the human resorts and weaken them untill they'd be ripe for her to butcher. She could even get allies who'd share her hatred for mankind....

The drink had already arived as she was still lost in her thoughts.....
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: Let's see... I should post this, right?

Baggarfall: Coast side.

IC:

The black scaled dragon jumped down from the ship he had travelled in for so long. Jake couldn't afford any travelling ticket, so he had to infiltrate into the transport ship and stay quietly hidden till they would hit Baggarfall. The dragon made his way off the coast side, heading into the woods which were the closest to the small port-town. He wanted to avoid detection, just to avoid any possible conflict about his form. According to humans, dragons belonged to the mountains, and one coming down from them only meant disaster.

Jake sighed as the afternoon slowly took its progress along the day, Hope nobody catches glimpses of me till I get to town he thought, caressing the thought of being tranquil and safe for that time. Afterall, he had done a six day worth journey just to get there. Passing by human villages like a stalker. He decided it was time to go and set out to run again.

Very few moments later, Jake was outside of the town which had requested for his brother's help. He was sure they wouldn't be able to identify or compare Mark and himself, so he thought it safe to just walk in.

He checked the surroundings, "To be a town it's pretty deserted" he observed, looking left and right periodically. He was able to find a single person walking to a certain building. He decided to follow her inside it.

Maybe I'll be able to ask directions he smirked at the thought, he made a silent jump and landed behind the girl. He put one of his claws on top of her right shoulder. "Hello. Would it be possible to know where is the town hall?" he asked, not wanting to sound obviously direct about his request.

The girl turned around, smiling as she recognized a male voice she liked. "Sure thing, you just have to," but she stopped as she realized who was in front of her. Had the black monster there eaten the possibly attractive man she had heard? She had to ask for help before the same fate as that man! "DRAGON!!" she screamed in distress as if wanting the entire Baggarfal nation listen to her.

Jake stepped back with a dumbfounded look on his face, he was accustomed to this kind of thing. He still never expected it would happen in the city that had requested for a dragon's help in a first place. Gotta disappear, quick! he said to himself as the lady kept shouting and crying for help. People's houses' doors started to slam-open, but the angry neighbors only came out to laugh at the teenager who was crying from fear. Nothing was in front of her.

Sweat dropping, the dragon stood on top of the most secluded building. He would wait till nightfall to advance.
OOC: Location: Exiting Valley, entering Braggarfall City.

IC: Just as soon as Rikus made camp outside the city of Braggarfall, he could faintly hear a scream echo across the field. It's epicenter, just inside the walls of the city itself. He could faintly make out the word "Dragon". Just afterward, bellows of laughter and door slams. A threat to the towns people? Doubtful. If the city were under attack, the towns people would be running out the front city gates by now.

Night was slowly encroaching on the land. The afternoon sun was barreling for the horizon and each cloud seemed silhouetted by thick gleams of sunset. Rikus glanced around and noticed the hills and dips in the land were now casting long shadows across the landscape. It wouldn't be long before Rikus could travel into the city undetected, so he decided to do a bit of sleuthing.

An hour had passed since the scream had been heard. The afternoon sun had disappeared and dusk had swept over Raal
OOC: I don't suppose you could write a paragraph for each different character that talks? I'm having a bad time getting things confused since dialogues are all glued up.

IC:

Jake blinked, dusk had entered the place way too soon. Should have slept better he thought before deciding to stand up on the building he had rested on. The dragon stretched his arms and back, groaning slightly as his eyes dawdled for the moment. He shook his head and looked around, "I'm glad, nobody will be able to see me" he grinned to himself. He decided to use long, soft jumps from ceiling to ceiling, making sure he didn't go noticed in any way.

About after the fifth building he had crossed while looking for clues to where the town hall was located, he also heard the commotion about the demon, And I thought this place wasn't active he laughed to himself, jumping from roof to roof in search for where he presumed the requestors would be.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Awesome plot! I'm in!

Name: Soma

Life Expectancy: Normal human life span 100 years

Race: Human

Back Story: He's father was a well known Knight who serve the last King Mathertan, when Balthatos become the new king, Soma's father Gaudon was one of the few people who oppose him, because he knew Balthatos true self, due to that the new king send his servants to
kill Gaudon and his family, but Soma was barely able to escape from his burning house with his father's holy broad-sword on his back. After seen how his parents were murdered in front of him at the age of 5, he start training and learn the art of combat with swords and Holy
magic from the Priest who raised him since his parents death and become a Cruzader. To follow his father's steps and to avenge his parents he decide to become a Hero like his father while getting stronger to kill Balthatos. Soma hate Demons because his parents
were killed by them.

Physical Skills: He have twice the normal human strength wich allow him to be able to use
his broad-sword with one hand while holding his shield in the other. He has a great amount
of agility.

Magical Skills: He his a Holy adept wich allow him to use regenerative and holy attack
skills.

Race Skills: WarShout, double the user's strenth for 15 minutes, after that leaves the
user weak.

Weakness: Soma takes heavy damage from earth type attacks. when he don't have his shield
Dark magic deal 60% of his total damage.

Resistances: He takes only 30% of Dark magic due to his blessed shield, and he is inmune
to holy attack

Appearance: Soma stands around 6 feet, he has long blonde hair that reaches his waist,
his eyes are brown, he's not overly buffed, altrougth he has an inhuman strength, he wear a
silver full plate armor without helmlet, a shield and a broad-sword.

Alignment: Good.

OOC: Location: Braggarfall entrance.

IC:

An armored man was entering Braggarfall in middle of the night "I think this is the right place" he said to himself "Well it's to late now, better find a INN I'll look for the town hall tomorow" he keep walking and looking at the sides searching for the a place where to stay "I'm lost, better ask". At that moment a drunken man was passing in front of him "Escuse me, could you..." he couldn't finish talking that the drunken man was pointing at the pub "Ehhh... right thanks" well I think that a drink is a good idea he throught before entering the pub, didn't take him long before notice that the people in the pub were gone crazy about something.

"A Daemon? Are you saying that one of the protectors is a Demon?" A young boy said with a pale face.

"Yes, he show us the mark! I couldn't believe it!" A white beared guy shouted middle drunk.

Soma stop suddenly when he heard the word 'demon', when he was about to turn around to talk to the beared guy he stop hymself Ohh... It's just a drunken man saying stupid thing, because a Demon protector? yeah right he said to himself before going to a table and ask for a beer.