Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
OOC: I didn't even realize I had done the mistake before you pointed it out.

IC:

Morlokki laughed a little and moved her leg on top of the girl's chest. "Indeed it is so.... But you'd understand why.... Not being a human yourself."

As Morlokki had uttered the last words, the crowd suddenly turned their attention towards Shadow. While some looked defiant, most of them were seemingly way too scared of the two half demons.

"Is he with her??" one girl exclaimed.

"They'll kill all of us!!" another woman sobbed.

Morlokki raised her shoulders slightly "Worry not, mass genocide won't help me achieve my goals at the moment. However, I am looking for someone strong to help me kill the king.... Which would be much of help for my ultimate goal," she spoke while eyeing Shadow from head to toes. "You seem pretty strong... I'm quite powerful myself too. Together, we could easily destroy every piece of flesh and bone of the insane king."
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Shadow sighed a bit, his cover being blown he wouldn't be able to stay in this town, he listened to her suggestion for a bit, "Not my problem. If the kings causing them trouble let him, doesn't effect me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:Location: Braggarfall Street

Soma walked outside the alley and heard the screams of the people.

"Help, a demon killed a child! somebody help!" a woman yelled as Soma goes near her.

"What happened?" he asked

"Just a while ago a demon killed a little boy who was playing on the street!" the woman said and looked at Soma "Mister, you seem to be strong, please help us!"

he looked at Rikus "Sorry, you said something about trusting demons?" He said with sarcasm "Don't need to ask me, I'm on my way" after said that to the woman he rushed to the crowd gathered.

"Oh my god there is another one! they are gonna kill us" a man yelled

"What are we doing we have to escape!" after that a large part of the crowd escape.

With less people he could heard the conversation between the demons
"...You seem pretty strong... I'm quite powerful myself too. Together, we could easily destroy every piece of flesh and bone of the insane king"

"There's some problems with your plan" Soma said while walking to the center of of the crowd "First, the king's head is mine, and second and most important.... you have to kill me first, if you can" He said with an angry look on his face as he looked at the boy in the ground You are dead A holy aura was coming from Soma's body "eye for eye, life for life" He took his sword.
"Who would have thought we'd have a carnival before exiting town" Jake asked himself, jumping from the roof and landing next to Soma "I'd appreciate if you didn't let me outta the fun" he said, before he got interrupted by another yell.

"It's the dragon I saw yesterday! They are going to kill us all!" the same girl shouted, getting terrified "Someone call the king's guards we need help!" she panicked.

Jake blinked and turned his face around, "Hey chill. I'm here to help!" he said angrily, before turning to face both demons, "Come on, stop killing innocent people. If you want to fight then duel with us!" he said, withdrawing his light brand once more to get ready for another fight.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This is what sickens me most about you humans," Shadow said staring up at Jake and Soma, "I'm just passing by here but since there's a dead body I obviously did the killing. Instead of actually asking questions it's just kill the demons."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What, aren't you together?" Jake asked, blinking as he shifted looks from both Shadow to Morlokki, "Well if you aren't and ain't planning on taking any lives then go away. We're gonna protect people, we don't need anymore deaths here" he said, making sure he sounded both fair and reasonable.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Location: Braggarfall

Soma looked at Shadow "Oh, are you telling me that demons don't kill inocent people? you need a better excuse" He turned around to Morlokki "and for you..." putting his shield on his back he pointed Morlokki with his now free left hand "...you are dead meat, Grand Cross!" as he shouted a giant cross appeared in the floor under Morlokki, exploding in holy power.

OOC: Yes, that attack is from Ragnarok, if you have a problem sue me hehe
Morlokki laughed as Shadow defended himself. "Quite so, you have no idea how much I've suffered just because of my blood even when I was a completely innocent child.... Humans themselves killed my entire family and chased me for years even though I had not done anything to them.... Which is why I've decided to help all demons become free of the prejustice and racism of the humans... And killing the king would be the first step..."

As Morlokki was lost in her memories, and explanation suddenly she heard "...you are dead meat, Grand Cross!" being yelled near her. Before she could do a thing; a huge blast of holy energy exploded in a cross like form under her feet, tossing her far away straight throught a window of the nearby coffee shop. Lots of the glass pierced her skin and hurt her during the progress.

"This is bad... I won't be able to fight against all of those people on my own... I must just hope at least one will stand aside," she thought while her legs were burning with intense pain and she hardly could force herself to stand up. She began to chant to enchant her armor to grant her extra protection, untill she could come up with better way of attack action.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Rikus made his way toward the scuffle, hiding out of sight and listening to the conversation. A child dead... by the hands of a daemon. Another claiming innocence. Both the aggressor and the standby fending for themselves.

Morlokki Wrote:Quite so, you have no idea how much I've suffered just because of my blood even when I was a completely innocent child.... Humans themselves killed my entire family and chased me for years even though I had not done anything to them.... Which is why I've decided to help all demons become free of the prejustice and racism of the humans... And killing the king would be the first step...

Just then, an explosion blasted unwitnessed. Rikus stepped out of concealment.
"You are simply insane if you think striking out personal revenge on humans is somehow going to rectify their hate and bias against our races. You're not helping... you're hindering the situation"; Rikus spoke. "I've spent the past 8 years going against what I've been taught throughout my childhood. Generalized hate is pointless; and if it weren't for closed-minded miscreants like you and Soma, our wold would be a much better place."

Rikus sighed, gathered his thoughts, and continued. "I don't know who you are, where you come from, or why you've found yourself here. Frankly, I don't care. You've killed an innocent. A child none-the-less, and for that, you will pay."

Just then, Rikus heard the faint echoing of mass footsteps down the cobblestone streets less than a mile away. "It may not be by my hands and it may not be today. We have other pressing matters to worry about now, since you've postponed us all. I would love to exact that child's revenge on you, but we have very little time."

Rikus points at the unnamed half-daemon (OOC: Shadow). "You... if you value your life, you'll come with us. I don't have time to explain". Rikus stepped into a shadow cast though an alleyway. "Jake, Soma... it's your decision to stay, but unless you plan on getting caught in a battle of epic proportions, latch onto my arm".

Rikus glanced again over toward the innocent half-daemon. "You coming?".
"Two random people threaten me, one attacks another han'yo right infront of me, and then you pop out of nowhere and expect me to just come with you and them into some weird portal to somplace that for all I know may be an army of demon slayers." Shadow said in an 'are you retarded' tone. He shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever. I'll come but if I sense even the slightest bit of danger to myself I won't hesitate to kill all of you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad