Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
** Infortunately I have business to settle in New York, I'll be back around July the 4th. It's a writers conference and hopefull I'll learn better techniques to improve my posts :P.**
OOC: I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry for being gone most of the day like I have. My girlfriend is coming over to spend a few days with me and I had to deep-clean my room to make it livable. Anyway, again, I apologize, especially since we're at a hanging point in the story line.

Marine Wrote:** Infortunately I have business to settle in New York, I'll be back around July the 4th. It's a writers conference and hopefull I'll learn better techniques to improve my posts :P.**
If you have time, could you PM me and tell me whether to use your character as an NPC or not until your return? If you have a few moments, it'd be nice if you wrapped up your character's story line a bit, too. That way, when you do return, things aren't so abrupt?

OOC: Location: Braggarfall

IC:
Val'Timner: Precisely, Soma. If rumors are true, they're a race who thrives on kill numbers and violence, and if our King can entice them to war, hundreds if not thousands of people could die simply protecting their lands. We simply aren't a waring people, and our King has more than enough land to govern already.

If I haven't made myself clear thus far, the reason we beckoned you all here was to overthrow a King who expects and demands far more than he or our people need. He's wasteful and warmongering. If you read through the letter and have chosen to come anyhow, this shouldn't be a debate. If there are no further questions, we must leave here, and you should do the same.

Rikus nodded respectfully at the Circle of Twelve, glanced at Soma and politely asked;
Rikus: Before you rush off out of the city on your own, would you mind if I had a word with you?
Soma looked at Rikus with a cold expretion on his face "Make it quick, I have no time for talking to the likes of you."

Rikus scowled and glanced at the Circle of Twelve.
Rikus: Not here, Soma. On our way out of the City.

Rikus looked at Jake, wondering if he was ready to depart.

"Aggg... let's go then" Soma said fissed and walks to the corridor "Let's hurry then"

Rikus glanced back at Jake.
Rikus: Could you give us a minute and catch up?

Rikus walked out of the room and back through the tunnel leading to the local bar's back alleyway.
Rikus: Soma, I asked to talk to you because you seem to be a little... too belligerent against demons like me. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem separating you from the mortal coil, but since our numbers are so few and we do have a long journey ahead of us, can you drop the "kill every demon alive" routine? The way I see it, you have two options. You can ignore me, run about on your own and likely get yourself killed, or learn how to get along with the rest of us, just until we complete the tasks presented. If then you wish to draw your sword on me, so be it. I'll agree to a combat; but until then, you'll get no such satisfaction.
So, what say you?
OOC: Braggarfall

"Don't worry, I don't pretend to kill you yet, just wait 'till we finish off that King" Soma walked toward the market street "but don't ask me to trust you, the dragons, dwarfs, elf, etc are one thing but demons... the demons... they are not more than scum!" His face showed his deep hate for demons "I'll be watching you"

OOC: shall we wait for the others?
Jake sighed as he looked at his two new partners go, he didn't understand either of them but he wanted to help so he'd get his quest moving. However it seemed impossible if they wanted to speak alone. Jake decided to go to the city at least and wait for them outside.

It wasn't long before the dragon's ears perked up at the loud sounds not so far away. He quickly headed to Morlokki's location, but he stayed clear, he could only divise a seemingly unconscious infant, but nothing else, Guess the beauty center wasn't enough for that guy he said, unable to tell whether Morlokki was male or female.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Morlokki suddenly froze her movement and slowly gazed towards the direction of Jake.

"I can sense a huge power near me, you may as well show yourself," she spoke while moving her hair a bit aside. "Are you going to exact revenge on behalf of this little girl?"
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
OOC: Just a note T you need to use the character names. Jake = DMX. Sure it was just an accident but still need to point it out.

IC:

Shadow was on his way to the INN as a large group of villagers ran past him, screaming of a man killing someone, "What kind of town is this?" He wondered piecing together the story from random shouts, The sooner I can leave here the better. He thought, he walked towards the center of the commotion. He spotted the source, a small child lying dead on the ground, a woman standing over him. Shadow could tell she was another han'yo from her scent as well as helping to confirm her gender, This is why I have such a hard time fitting in anywhere. He thought, "Take it that's your handiwork." he said, looking down at the child.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad