Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
Soma started walking in silent We can't trust this guy, he must be planing something, I have to be careful he told to himself and looked at Rikus "You are right, I have the same feeling" I'll keep an eye on you he thought as he pollowed the polisher.
OOC: Location: Braggarfall

OOC: DragonMaster, can I assume you're in? If not, just interrupt me and I'll edit my posts, but for now, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're following along.

IC: The shoe polisher made his way through the cobblestone streets and toward one of the many city Inn's. He rounded the side into an alleyway and toward a trash can.

Polisher: I'll need to see your branding marks.
The polisher looked the group over and nodded. He then moved the trash bucket away from a large hole it was covering. A ladder lead down into the underbelly of the city itself.
Polisher: Follow me, but pay mind to that trash container on your way in. It needs to be replaced.
The polisher lead the others down the ladder and into a large dug-out room.

Polisher: Now, we can be frank. My name is Val'Timner. I'm an influencial member of the Circle of Twelve. I'm sure your letters went over our plea. I'll attempt not repeating what's already been said. There's little time and I must fill you in on the goings on within our lands.

King Balthatos already knows of your arrival within our empire. My colleagues have received word that Balthatos has sent a group of armed guard to investigate the situation. They should be within Braggarfall by dawn tomorrow. I suggest that once we're through, the three of you leave town. Staying and fighting will just confirm our King's suspicions and provide the necessary grounds to dismiss the Circle of Twelve, leaving our King the power to evoke martial law. We... don't want that.

Val'Timner made his way down an east corridor into a large banquet hall dug out of the soil. There sat 11 of the appointed twelve members within the Circle of Twelve. Val'Timner took his seat at the immense table and began the discussion.

Val'Timner: These three brave souls have started a journey that could lead them to the...
*another member within the circle interrupted.
Grathan: Three? That's it? Have you any idea the number of letters sent out across our world? All we can muster are three heroes? This is INSANITY!
Val'Timner: Settle, Grathan. More will come.
Grathan: We haven't the time to hold up down here and wait for more to come! You know of the guard whom make their way toward our city. We need to be out of here and back in normal capacity as if nothing has happened.
Val'Timner: You're right. I'm sure we can work something out with the local bar keeps again.
Grathan: We need a plan. If we continue so carelessly and aimlessly, we'll all be killed before we see the return of a just and honest King.
Val'Timner: Enough! Save your petty indifferences for some other time. We have more pressing issues at hand. Now, Mark, Marcus, and Soma. You've been...

Rikus: I'm sorry, Marcus couldn't fulfill your request to attend. I have taken his place.
Val'Timner: No, no... this can't be. Why weren't we alerted?
Grathan: It seems your bar keep isn't keeping his word!
Val'Timner: SHUT UP, GRATHAN! I suppose this makes sense, though. You don't seem to be human, yes? Not that any of that matters now. I simply hope we can trust you.
Rikus: Unlike our human companion here, I can't promise you my full support without you questioning my sincerity, but you need my help. If the three of us were somehow reduced to two, your chances of winning this war would be greatly reduced.
Val'Timner: You're right. I cannot stress how much we're relying on all of you. That out of the way, as I've stated, we have very little time, so allow me to end this by saying that you three have our full support and total amnesty within our kingdom so long as your deeds don't fall directly within the jurisdiction of our King. Whatever you do, so long as it is for the good sake of our cause, will be absolutely pardoned by our council once you suceed in overthrowing our unruly King. Understood?
Shadow waited atop a building, hiding near the center. His hood was down and his ears pricked up and turning in all directions, Guess I'm just getting too jumpy. He thought after hearing no more talk of a demon, Had to run from so many random slayers it just sorta becomes a habit to run whenever I hear demon. he pulled out the letter he was given, he had half a mind to just throw it away by now he was positive it was a fake, Damn old man, should've known not to trust a human. he thought as he crumbled the paper up and put it into one of his robes. He looked over the side of the building into an empty alleyway and jumped down, he pulled his hood back up and walked back into the busy market place, What a waste of time, can't believe I fell for it. he thought as he headed in the direction to leave the town he looked up at the sky, If I remember correctly it's only a either tomorrow or the next day that's the new moon. he looked towards the exit of the town, Too dangerous to travel if I run the risk of turning back to a mortal, any demon that senses my sword would kill me in a heartbeat to take it and I wouldn't be able to use it's powers. as much as he wanted to leave the town he had no were within a days travel he could go to, and it was too risky travelling, Great, guess I'm stuck here for the next few days. He turned and headed back in the direction of the INN, not noticing that if he had only walked a couple feet more he would've noticed a poster with his picture on it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If there is no time, better give us the mission, I need to buy some suplies and there's no much time left" He said "I'll be leaving this night"
OOC: Location: Beneath the city of Braggarfall.

Val'Timner: Well, uh... very good. I'm happy to see some enthusiasm here. Your tasks are to gather information on this race of Titans whom take refuge in our mountain peaks. Find out if they are indeed a threat to our people and deduct whether they'd align with our King.

Along the way, if you come across any other warriors or mages willing to take up our cause, induct them. I can't stress how important this is, for upon your return to Braggarfall, we will need an army capable of disrupting and demolishing the royal hierarchy within Brickhaven.

Boaster your numbers, because the journey to the mountains will likely be met with opposition both from citizens aligned with our King's interests, and individuals who simply wish to cause trouble.

Any other questions? Mark? Rikus?
Jake shook his head, signalizing he had gotten it all. However he added, "I've lived in the mountains for a good amount of time and I've seen the titans. They are hostile to anything that's not bigger than they are, why would they side with your king?" he questioned, crossing his arms as he raised an eyebrow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, that's what I heard, but someone told me that there are Titans who loves figthing, and being part of a war must be like a dream for them, well that's my theory" Soma said
OOC: Location: Braggarfall Market Square

Leaving Preist Mardahiem to clean his soiled robe, Allistair had followed Shadow's whereabouts to a dozen places within Braggarfall, and none driven him closer to finding said tainted pooch.

The barkeep had, under the gentle pressure of a pistol's barrel, admitted seeing him and pointed towards town hall; the hall's crier whimpered seeing him with Merchant Sabbartine; and that poor fellow told Allistair that Shadow left down the adjacent alleyway, before nightfall.

True to his word, the Inquisitor could smell the magic from a Daemon Weapon at the alley's threshold. It lingered near the ground, on the walls, and Allistair even suspected he climbed on a roof, before the pungent scent grew stronger with every step. He left the alley.

Thump-thumpid-thump. Allistair stopped. Thump-thumpid-thump. His eyes darted round the faces and bodies milling around, straining to pick one out. The sound was familiar, and it settled into his gut like a home cooked meal, but disgusting. It was Shadow's heartbeat.

Delibrately, he drew the guild-inlaid pistol from his belt holster.

"So you are here."[/i]
OOC: I'll post tomorrow morning. I'm WAY too drunk to get into this right now.
Morlokki had finally stopped gathering her supplies as she made her way to the town center eager to find the demonic being she had heard of. Or maybe someone else as demonic and strong. She proceeded to light her pipe up and inhale a long smoke.

Just then, out of nowhere a child accidentally ran against her, causing her pipe to fall to the pavement and get crushed.

"I'm sorry miss," the little boy spoke.

Morlokki tilted her head and patted the little kid's face, as if assuring him nothing was wrong. Then, with a single move, she snapped his neck thus killing him instantly.

"That's what you get for disturbing me when I'm busy," she stated while the crowd around her screamed and yelled in horror, while she calmly picked another pipe from her pocket.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you