Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
OOC: Just so you guys know, this isn't "follow the leader". This is a large enough game that if you guys want to take on a bit of the storyline creation, awesome. My girlfriend just called and wants me to stay the night over at her place, so I probably won't be back home until late tomorrow afternoon or early evening. Honestly, that doesn't give me much time to wrap things up here tonight.

But, this might work in your guys' favor. Most of you don't have the brands necessary, and many of you haven't really had the time to play with the story and your character, so, while I'm gone, have a little fun. Try not to progress the main story line, but if you'd like to run about town and cause a little havoc or do a side quest, go for it. I'll come back late tomorrow and we'll pick up where we left off here at town hall. I know this is kinda backward ass, but unless you guys just wanna sit on your hands for the next day, side quests and character interaction are the only two things I can think of to keep you peeps busy.
[/align]
Anyway, check you guys later. I'll be back around this time tomorrow.
OOC: Name: Dave Axel

Life Expectancy: 111 years

Race: Half Human/Half Dragon

Back Story: Dave came from a small village very far east of Braggarfall. His father taught him with the used of swords and his mother taught him with the used of spells.

Physical Skills: Thanks to his father help Dave has a lot of skills of sword-play. Some of his skills are
Blade Beam - Dave sends wave of green energy at the targeted foe.
Climhazzard - Dave sticks his swords into an enemy and then yanks it upwards while jumping for heavy damage to his foe.

Magical Skills: Thanks to his mother help Dave has master the basics of Fire, Water, Ice, Thunder, and Cure. His mother also teach him how to transform to his dragon from.

Race Skills: 1.5 times strength of an average human.

Weaknesses: Thunder. One hit from a thunder spell Dave is almost dead.

Resistances: Poison

Appearance: Half Human/Half Dragon from: Stands 5'10" Weights 189 pounds. He has Human ears, Dragon horns, Dragon tail, pinkish eyes, and black spiky hair. He wears a black sleeveless shirt, red shorts, and black and red shoes.

Full Dragon From: [Image: BahamutX%26X-2whole.jpg]
take away the ring on his back

Alignment: neutral good

OOC: Location: City of Braggerfall; Town

IC: Dave finally may it to town.
"Man, I need to find someplace to sleep." Dave thought to his self. Dave saw a sign that says "INN". "Will that is good place to stay for the night." Dave thought to his self as he walk thought the door of the inn. "1 room please." Dave asked the inn keeper.
"$10.00 please." The inn keeper said.
"Here." Dave said as he pass $10 to the inn keeper.
"Thank you. Have a good night." The inn keeper said.
"I will." Dave said as he walk to his room for the night.
"A bed. I haven't see one in a while." Dave said as he got into the bed to sleep.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: Alright I'll try ta help with somethin'!

IC:

Jake was about to enter the Town Hall in the same way he had done so last night. He was sure they had purposedly left the window open for him. But this time, the window wouldn't budge, he would have to crush the glass to go inside. That would make too much racket, he was in no need for extra attention.
Suddenly, he started to pick up extra voices below, he decided to silently sneak on the roof till getting to the opposite side of the street. He leaned his head down and blinked as he noticed a pair of Ox mans seemingly threatening the mayor. I doubt that's any kind of treatment. The red clothed Ox withdrew a big axe, smirking to the puny human below him. "Definately not!" he gasped, jumped down and charged inside. "Hey leave him alone you bullies!"

The elder ox, the blue clothed one, eyed the newcomer and simply laughed, "Get out of here puny lizard. Our organization is not interested in poor little kids."

"Just run out of here Jake! They are too many for you! Gwwwah!" the old man shouted, only to get knocked over by the younger ox.

"You forgot to pay the bill oldy, we just came to pick up another kind of pay. That's reasonable" the red clothed abusive smirked.

"Old man!" Jake shouted, "Grr. I'm gonna teach you a thing or two!"

The older ox laughed, "You and what army?"

"If I had an army it would be disadvantage for ya" Jake taunted, getting ready to withdraw his light brand from its sheath.

The red clothed ox growled and stepped in front of Jake, "He's mine!" he roared.

"Come and get me!" Jake said, before he jumped back and out of the town hall. Heading to the small empty yard he had been in in hopes of not involving anybody or any structure else.

The ox steamed his nostrils and chased after Jake. The door wasn't fit enough for him to just rush through it, but he didn't care as it simply was destroyed by the humongous body making a huge racket.

Guess a door won't be much to pay Jake thought, landing few spaces away from the other buildings. "Let's see what you got!" he lunged forward, preparing to fight.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Soma reached the large town hall just in time to heard voices inside of it "There's someone inside" he said to himself before trying to opened the door "Shit! It's looked!" seconds later the voices were followed by the sound of a hit, voices again and then it was heard the crack of wood "A fight!" Soma steped back just kick the door and taking it down "What happen here?" Soma asked while seeing the Ox standing next to the unconcious body of the old man and the rage posesed Soma, he can't stand the fact of an inocent person being attacked by a monster "You are dead" Soma charged to the Ox with his shield in front of him making dificult for the enemy know where the attack is coming from.
Well I can think of one way to figure this out. Shadow said turning away from the town hall and towards one of the merchants, "Excuse me, you seen anyone with a letter like this?" he asked showing the letter in a way to make sure it was unreadable.

The merchant glanced at it for a second and smiled, "I might, what's it worth to you?" he asked leaning on the counter.

Greedy bastard, Shadow thought diggind into his pockets, "How 5 dollars, that should be more than enough just for telling me something."

"Supply and demand my friend, make it 20."

"I'll make you a better offer," Shadow smiled a bit under his hood and moved his face withing an inch of the merchant's, his eyes glowing underneath it, "I keep all my money, you tell me what I want to know, and I don't devour your mate and offspring." he threatened bearing his fangs a bit, "Well?"

The man had immediately backed away shaking a bit in fear, "Th-there was a dragon here I didn't see them but I overheard it from a friend of mine at the bar. Late last night, said it had a letter similar to that one and was asking about the town hall. I haven't seen him since I swear."

Figures, useless. Shadow thought backing away from the counter, "Now was that so hard?" he asked dropping a five on the counter, "Oh, and if I suddenly have a group of slayers coming after me, I'll know who sent them." he said as he walked away. A story a man heard from a drunk. This doesn't help out the letters authenticity. he thought pulling out the letter and reading it over again to make sure he hadn't missed anything.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Location: Farming road leading into Braggarfall's Marketsquare

Through the felt of closed carraige drapes Alistair could shape the walls of Braggarfall. He parted them. It was early morning and the cottages and INNs had their shutters pulled shut, the candles overhanging the doorframes fluttered in an unfelt wind. Some poultry awoke to the spray of mud his carraige kicked up, squawking in dismay, feathers loose and ruffled. Ahead he caught sunlight glinting from the bald pate of a man armed with a straw broom.

Alistair leaned forward and wrapped his knuckle against the wall. 'Stop beside this man driver.'

Wordlessly, the man tugged on his reigns, easing his pair of horses to slow. At first the villager paid not attention, turning heel and swept bits of dust from the plankwood walkway, until feeling Allistair's stare rake at his back. He approached.

The villager's face was smeared with dry dirt, matching his thin linens. "Can I help you sirs?"

Allistair leaned out the carraige window slightly, detecting the man's pugnent odor of manure and stale milk. 'I believe you can. Have you seen this man?' He drew his arm revealing a scrawled, white and black picture. 'Perhaps skulking around the local taverns or INNs?'

The man rocked on his bare heels, deep in thought. "Can't say about the ears, but Priest Mardaheim ran into a fellow like that."

Allistair's eyes peaked with interest. 'Was he wearing anything peculiar, like a sword or a letter?'

"The Priest would know more about that, all I know," He pointed a gnarled finger past the carraige, towards the line of trees yards away. "Was that he came from the wood there, where we cut our lumber."

'Where does Priest Mardahiem live?' Allistair continued, voice growing colder.

The man visibly fidgeted. "He lives in the Cathedral. It's past the market place a ways. He never goes anywhere else really, except for a drink of swill around nigh."

'The inquisition thanks you for your time.'

With that the carraige lurched forward, splattering the bewildered man in mud. Allistair watched him a moment longer before sheathing the curtains closed. Only the boistrous noise of horses' hooves clopping on stone filled his ears. The driver cleared his throat, signalling for an ear, which the inquisitor leaned towards the opposite wall.

'Yes driver?'

"We've reached Braggarfall Inquisitor Lorne."

'Drop me off at the Cathedral and retire at the INN we talked before.' Allistair instructed. 'I have a feeling our query is on his last legs.'

He tacked the picture of the Daemon that escaped his custody. When the carraige slowed, he left, leaving the picture.

It was a scrawled image of Shadow, the Han'yo Allistair was sent to destroy and immolate in the name of the Inquisition.
As Soma approached, it didn't take too long before the older Ox noticed the human. "And who might you be? It is very rude to interrupt such busy business men as us you know" he withdrew a VERY big club, threatening the crusader knight in front of him. "I hope you have a good dental plan my friend."

(Yard)

Jake leaped on top of the younger Ox's head, preparing to kick, but his leg got grabbed by the huge monster. "Hey wait a-"

Before the dragon could finish though, he got hurled to the floor with a big tough. "Take this! Who's gonna teach who manners now?!"

Jake smirked, he was again on top of the ox. "Who are you talking to?"

The ox widened his eyes, then glanced back "Impossible! How is it that you're so quick?!"

"I'll tell you after you can't reply back" Jake grinned, then continued with his kick and this time hit, sending the Ox with enough force to the other side.

The Ox still stood up unbruised up. "You'll have to do a lot more than that to knock me out punk!"

"Ain't ya a tough customer?" Jake grunted. Even though he seemed unhurt, the late smash had done good damage to his body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Location: Braggarfall Town Hall Yard

Rikus heard a ruckus on the far side of town hall. He made his way around to see what all the bustle was about. He noticed a large oxen-creature, a dragon, and a human, all in a frenzy with each other. Rikus didn't want any part in it, but on further inspection, he realized both the human and the dragon bore the same branding Rikus had received the day prior.

Rikus: Well, hello there, brothers. It seems as though there's a problem here? Look, I don't mean to interrupt your little scuffle, but I've noticed that we seem to share the same insignia. I thought I could assist.

Rikus glanced about and noticed the oxen creature was shrouded by a shadow cast from a statue within the yard. While Rikus had everyone's attention, he casually walked over to a shadowed corner and leaned against the wall with his arms folded. In an instant, Rikus disappeared into the very dirt he stood upon.

A menacing laughter could be heard filling the yard as Rikus made his way undetected beneath the oxen creature, reached out of the shadows, grabbed the creature by its feet and dragged him waist high into the dirt. Seconds later, Rikus emerged from the same spot he had disappeared into.

Rikus: Neat little trick, isn't it? Have at, boys. I'll see you all back at Town Hall when you're finished with this thug.

Rikus slowly made his way back around to the front of town hall and awaited the others.
Shows off too much Jake thought, flatstaring at the ox below after hearing Rikus. He prepared the dagger, aiming to do a silent kill.

"Wait! No this isn't fair I,"

But Jake didn't wait. One thing he could not forgive was the abuse to defenseless people. Blood splattered the walls.

"Yuck. This blood's filthy" the dragon said, grabbing a small nap-kin from his pouch on his left part of his waist and used it to clean the blade to his light brand. Jake withdrew the sword and hastened into the hall, "Where's the other one?!" he snarled, being enough angry already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:Location: Braggarfall Town Hall.

Soma looked at the huge club Shit, that thing is going to be hard to block even with my shield, gotta find another way "This should work" He said as he jumped above the Ox and landed behind him and turn around He can't turn around to fast with his big body he throught to himself before piercing the chest of the creature with his sword.
Soma was focused in the fight so he couldn't see the person who talked to him "Well guess I should meet my comrades" He made his way to the Town hall where he saw he future comrades "What the fuck?" was the first thing he could said at seeing the Daemon "What is a Daemon doing here?"