Join our server on Discord

Braggarfall
DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: I don't suppose you could write a paragraph for each different character that talks? I'm having a bad time getting things confused since dialogues are all glued up.
OOC: That might drag out my post length, but sure. During long strings of dialog, I'll format it like an AIM convo or play script. That should keep it easy to read.

It's nice to see more people joining. I think I'm going to turn in for the night, but I'll be back around to see what's going on first thing tomorrow morning.
IC:

In the morning, Morlokki began to gather her supplies for her soon to be journey before she heard a rumor about the demon.

"A person such as me? Maybe I should go see this demon everyone speaks of, maybe they'll be of use to me..." she pondered while she gave a silent yawn and stretched her arms.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
At morning Soma woke up in a bed "Ehh? where I am? what am I doing here... let's see... last thing I remember was me in middle of drinking competition with some of the towns people, ohh man I must be really drunk, hope I didn't do anything stupid" he said before putting his armor on, he walk down the stairs and see a girl in the reception "Ohh it's a INN, at least I wasn't in the bed with a married woman again that was horrible, I almost get killed" he keep walking to the reception "Sorry, how much is for the room?"

"Don't worry you pay me yesterday" she said with a smile

"Ok, could you tell me where the town hall is?" Soma ask to the girl.

"Yeah, go straight this street till you see a fountain, that's the middle of the town and in front you get to the town hall" the girl said while pointing with his finger.

"Thanks! bye" Soma ahead out of the INN, a few minutes later he reaches the fountain "So this is the town hall" he said while looking to a large building in front of him.
OOC:

DragonMasterX Wrote:Why does this Shadow remind me of Inuyasha in some ways? Must be the dog ears!

No it's because I'm very unoriginal and couldn't figure out how to get somehting else to work. I was gonna do the Dark-Shadow, Holy-Shadow thing but then I couldn't leave out Omni-Shadow, but then thought Omni-Shadow is basically the definitin of godmodding so I scrapped the idea and made Inu... Shadow <_< >_>

OOC: Location: Dark Forest, slightly east of Braggarfall.

IC:

Shadow payed little attention infront of him as he read over the letter given to him, After all this traveling this had better be real. He thought placing the letter back in his robe. It had been a long trip here since he chose to take long routes instead of pacing through heavily populated areas. It had been three weeks since he came into possession of the letter. If it is a hoax it's definately a well thought out one. He thought trying to decide wheither it could be trusted or not.

Three weeks ago he had taken a contract to destroy a demon that no one else would accept, because the reward was too low for the strength of the demon. The description wasn't an exaggeration either, the demon was by far one of the most powerful Shadow had ever faced, nearly killing him before he managed to get the upper hand and slay it with his claws. It was then the man revealed why the reward had been advertised as so low, he needed a person that would help others without thought of reward. It turned out the man was once one of the greatest demon hunters known in the world, however quite recently had been badly injured. He had recieved a letter requesting his service, his injury prevented him from going but his honor prevented him from not doing anything. That's when he came up with his idea, by placing the contract at such a low reward and high risk he knew only someone who cared more about helping people than the reward would accept it. Shadow accepted the letter and instead of the reward offered decided on taking only the head of the slewn demon.

Glad I did too. He thought placing a hand on the strap that held his blade safely on his back, a demon blade was as powerful as the demon that it was made from and this was no diffrent the blade was capable of slashing through an opponent far away by sending out a wave of demonic energy and was nearly indestructible. He brought his mind back to the present as he noticed light shining from infront of him, showing the end of the forest. He walked out into an open field near the entrance to the town he reached around onto the back of his neck and pulled up the hood on his cloak, covering the top of his head and his ears, No point causing a riot or something. He thought. He entered through the town and looked around, unfortunately the letter had been a bit cryptic on where he was meant to go once reaching the town leaving him a bit confused.

OOC: location: Braggarfall.

IC:

"Excuse me."

Shadow instinctively brought his hood closer to his head to make sure his ears weren't showing, "Yeah?" he asked.

"That blade on your back, it is a demonic sword isn't it." The man asked.

Dammit, probably a priest. Must've sensed the blade's aura. Shadow thought not wanting to turn around in case the man noticed his eyes, "Yeah it is." He said simply.

"I warn you, a demon blade cannot be controlled by a human." The man warned.

Human? He must think my aura is only part of the demon blade, lucky.

"You should dispose of it while you have the chance."

"Yeah that's what I'm here for," Shadow lied, "I was looking for someone specific in this town just don't know where they are."

"Well I'd suggest the town hall first, course if you're looking for someone that doesn't want to be found I'd suggest the pup as a good starting point." He answered, "Just be sure to do it quick." He the continued on his way through the city.

Guess the pub would be the best place to start. If they're starting an uprising I doubt they'd want to be found. Shadow turned quickly towards the pub relieved by the dark interior. He walked to the bar and waved quickly to the bartender, "Hey, you know where I could get some help finding someone?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I have gramathical HORRORS not ERRORS, sorry.

OOC: Location: Braggarfall town hall.

Soma was in the street of the town hall "Nobody was there" well it's logic, the person who send me this letter didn't want to be found so easily "better start in a place where people gathered" He said.

OOC: Location: Braggarfall Market street.

Soma keep walking until he reaches the market street, the street was full of people walking around Soma "This place is good" He keep walking holding the letter in his hand "I should be able to find information in this place".

"Mister, do you want some fruit? I have an special fruit just for you" A stranger old woman aked him.

Soma turn around to see the old woman pointing at a door covered with a courtain behind her. Bingo! "Ohh thanks I'd love to have one" Soma acted following the woman instruction and entered the market, it was a dark place full of fruit, seconds later the old woman entered behind him.

"Please follow me" The woman said while moving a pile of fruit showing a trap door in the floor "Down here" she said before going back outside.

"Thanks" he said and opened the doorand go down the stairs.

*Hiden Room in market street*

"Oh here's one" a man dressed with a cap, was sitting in a chair in the corner nest to a boy.

"Ehhh, what?" Soma asked confused

"The letter, and you shouldn't be showing it in public" The boy said while pointing at Somas hand

"Ohh... true, and why did you call for me?" was the first cuestion that come out of his mouth and handing over his letter to the man

"You'll found out soon... Soma" The old man replied while reading the letter "but for now take off you armor"

"Why?" He asked before noticing the boy was near him prepared to mark Soma "Ohh... Ok, but in the arm please" he said taking off his armor.

"Ok, no problem "the boy noded and start marking Soma in his left arm.

Soma yelled in pain. "Argggg..." after the marking Soma putt on his armor again "what should I do now?"

"Now go to the front steps of the town hall and wait, there you'll know what to do, I'll be watching you" The old man said.

"Ok, thanks gramps" He said after doing up the market street, where he ahead back to the town hallbetter this is worthty Soma througth.
Name:  Alistair Lorne

Life Expectancy: 200-240 Years

Race:
Human / Witch Hunter / Inquisitor (All which tie together in prompt order)

Back Story:
The Inquisition, an ancient and debased people, had existed in the world for countless gernerations, rivaling the Raal'Mastad Empire. Some have sepculated the humans centuries ago that settled the Empire came from Nomadic Tribes that were sheltered underneath the Inquisitions care. Whatever the myths, they could never be answered, for the Inquisition's servants believed that things abhuman and things coarsing with the taints of Chaos should be exterminated with extreme prejiduce.

When Alistair was young, the Elder Scholars of their Castellum Puritas imbued him with the sacred duties of an Inquisitorial Witch Hunter, an ancient heritage that accels beyond tomes and scriptures. Soon after the young boy of twelve underwent thousands of days of gruelling training, both physical and mental, sword and book, knowing the unknown history of his birthright.

The training stopped as he turned twenty. During then, Alistair was taught the ways of metal: how to craft poisons and other inoculants the the edge of his Perdition Blade. He learned to hone his skills further, appreciating those given to him in the womb by the Elders.

Now, twenty years later, he remains a strong servant to his Order. He's killed thousands of abhuman and witch alike, including their families, rooting out suspected dens of Dragons. Upon this day he stepped foot into Bragarfal to purge its keep of those Unclean.

Physical Skills:
Training in the art of the Witch Hunters, he has an adept sense of a single handed sword. His sword, the Perdition Blade, is magically bound to be weightless and balanced, which further enhances his acrobatic abilities of sword play.

The Inquisition, an ancient and debased people bent on erradicating anything abhuman or worse, gifted him with a black-powder pistol named 'Diemos'. The Diemos Pistol is distubringly enchanted with magic that cryogenentically freezes the unfortunate victim.

Magical Skills: None. The Inquisition prohibits the uses of the Arcane Ways outside of their Castellum deep in the Deserts of Mira. Instead of such treachery, the Grand Inquisitors seed the new generations of Inquisitor and Witch Hunter with Magics that eventually become Skills in the host.

Race Skills: Inquisitors and Witch Hunters are blessed with two sensory Skills that detect the Witch, Foresaken, and the Wycked. They are also given the skill the enourage Daemons, Witches, and Heretics out into the open, a skill which most people consider more damning than good. Coupled with other, more natural talents of their race, the Inquisition has been feared for generations.

Scent of the Arcane: Blessed with an unnatural sensory gland, he can smell the faint trails of day-old magic.

Abhor the Witch: Stronger than his nose, his ears have the ability to hear the distinct mumblings of a heart that's alien or tainted by those hated.

*Seeing said subjects is a matter of guessing. Though the Skills grant him unnatural abilities, they can only go so far*

Acrobatics: Trained to fight without heavy equipment, children of the Inquisition are gifted with the ability of natural gymnastics. Their natural agility makes nearly impervious to slow attacks and impossible to pin down.

Leaping: Another suspicous gift of the race comes from its abhuman Leaping. While ordinary men can long-jump their body-length, the children of the Inquisition doubles it.

'Medusa Scholari': In short meaning 'Metal Scholar'. An inquisitor or witch hunter uses any materials (or in rare cases enchantments) to further enhance their weapons of trade. Their black powder pistols are exempt from this.

Weaknesses:
Physical Attacks. All of the Inquisition wear little to no protection at all against blades, spears, javelins, or rapiers, realying soully on their skills to prevent injury.

Resistances:
Resistant to the majority of magical elemets. Considered to be the darkest act of their kind, the Inquisition had bred magical blanks, spiritual empties, within their order. They claimed the act prevented their magic from leaving Mira and better enforced the Inquisitions Rule. This doesn't cover Enchanted Weapons.

Appearance:
Fairly tall compared to others in the Inquisition. He has a thin face with high, pronounced cheekbones. He trains both mentally and physically giving him a respective build despite the illusions of his wares.

He's unnaturally cold. Due to his roots deep within the Inquisition, he's tactically sound, judgmental, and nearly emotionless. Unlike the other Witch Hunters employed by the Balthatos Enclave, he takes what's needed and nothing else, prompting several of his kin to distrust him.

Height: Six foot

Weight: 196 Pounds

Eye Color: Mud Brown

Hair Color: Mud Brown, oiled back to reveal a receeding hairline beginning just above the forehead.

Skin Color: Tanned Flesh

Alignment:
Inquisitorial Nuetral

**OOC: Sorry for the short Back Story, I'll post Alistairs insertion after work.**
Jake sighed, he watched the small insignia he had been given. He was resting on top of one of the ceilings when morning came, he had managed to get bestowed upon the object that would legalize his being at town. So I guess I'll have to find the guys with the same insignia to take care of this king. This is gonna be difficult considering I just introduced myself to this place he thought, before deciding to leap down into an alley and watch from there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Location: City of Braggerfall; Town Hall

The morning had arrived. Rikus was exhausted from a lack of sleep, but he wouldn't allow that to affect him in the face of such important matters. He made his way to city hall, walking through the streets. The reaction from the towns people seemed extremely mixed. At this point, Rikus didn't care any longer. The cat was out of the bag, so-to-speak, and Rikus imagined he'd have to return to the city. May as well make the people get used to it.

Rikus found his way thought the crowds until he'd finally reached the steps of city hall. Glancing about, Rikus could pick out those requested from the towns people fairly easily. Lucky, the city's market was in session just in front of city hall. Townfolk were coming and going in every direction, making it near impossible for the King's men to parade through the crowd even if they did know what was happening.

It wasn't long before the peddlers began to emerge. One selling hair accessories. One selling scarves. One offering hot baths. The shoe shiner was nowhere to be found. Rikus waited impatiently. Perhaps he was attending to the other requested heroes. Perhaps he was just late. Rikus knew that the longer they stood there, the more a risk they had of being found out and rounded up all at once. What a grand event that'd make.

Finally... the shoe polisher. He'd found his way and was caught amidst a mix of market shoppers. Well, at least Rikus could rest easy that the plans were all in motion.
OOC: Bagarfall; Town.

IC:

Jake wandered through the alleys and used quick reflexes to avoid detection again. He was aware now talking to most people here wouldn't be of any help, he had to find allies, not more enemies. He guessed allies would have in some way the mark he had been bestowed upon. It couldn't be hard to find them, could it? He neared the town hall again where he hoped he would find somebody else.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that was a waste of time. Shadow thought exiting the pubs, the second the bartender noticed his eyes he made it quite clear that demons, half or otherwise, weren't welcome there, I swear if it weren't for the chance of being treated fairly I'd say let them suffer under the king. He thought as he grudgingly headed towards the large townhall in the center of town. He kept his face down as he navigated the crowds, trying not to make eye contact with anyone, If I had actually planned ahead I would've waited a few more days till the next new moon, at least then I wouldn't have to worry as much about someone trying to kill me. he thought spotting a number of merchants selling charms and amulets meant to ward off demonic spirits, all of them fakes obviously since Shadow was able to come very close to them and even had one enthusiatisc salesman place one around his neck to no effect. I hate crowded towns, too many people and too much noise. he cringed a bit as he pressed his ears down in an attempt to block out some of the loud noises from the daily occurence at the market. At least the town hall was easy enough to find, it stood out quite well amidst the otherwise busy area around the markets, Hmm, better be careful. Don't exactly wanna walk in there and announce that a group's planning to overthrow the government.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad