Join our server on Discord

N008s: What are they good for?
I thought of a remedy long ago for the overpopulation of noobs in all the MMO worlds.

Target/Killing Practice.

It's the perfect solution. They can't fight back and they are so annoying that you get satisfaction from their demise.

You let of staem, so you don't go postal. You don't waste valuable tax dollars to keep them in the country, and eh? Free experience.

*Note: to all WoW players: I don't have the game, never played the game, want to play the game, but don't have the right stuff to play the game. I'm just assuming that you can get experience from killing other people. Sorry if that is wrong.*
The OCA
Suzaku999 Wrote:I thought of a remedy long ago for the overpopulation of noobs in all the MMO worlds.

Target/Killing Practice.

It's the perfect solution. They can't fight back and they are so annoying that you get satisfaction from their demise.

You let of staem, so you don't go postal. You don't waste valuable tax dollars to keep them in the country, and eh? Free experience.

*Note: to all WoW players: I don't have the game, never played the game, want to play the game, but don't have the right stuff to play the game. I'm just assuming that you can get experience from killing other people. Sorry if that is wrong.*

It doesn't work like that. You can't just randomly attack people. One: They have to be of the opposite faction (Alliance/Horde unless you're dueling, which doesn't give experience OR honor points.), and they have to be flagged (Have attacked another player or healed/buffed people that are flagged.) And even when you do kill a player from the opposite faction that is/was flagged, you get "Honor Points" which you can trade in for items.

Do not ask me why I shared that, just thought I'd clear it up.

If you could randomly attack noobs, that would be great. Unless you were a noob.
I knew that some WoW player would comment me on the noob killing stuff. I'm sorry, but I don't know jack squat about the game.
The OCA
I don't play WoW anymore. I never did get passed level 30, but I found it so tedious and boring. So I quit.
Shadowknight Wrote:That's the only person on MMOs that I hate more than the 'how u mine 4 stuff k thx' or 'giv me 20g plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Continue for 3 pages) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz' those people should have their characters shot.

yeh. in RO (on SpiritusRO at least) it goes like this:

"GIVE ITAM PLIZ" --- Give Items Please

"giv zny" "give zenys" "giv zeny plisssssss" --- Give Zeny

"tank me plzzzzzzzz" --- Tank Me Please

"where to lvl???????" --- Where to Level?

"buf pls" "buf pliz" "buff plz" "buffs" "agibles" --- Please give Buffs (the Acolyte skills "Blessing" and "Agility Up" )

they're annoying all right.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I'll say since "n00b" is just a derogitory term for anyone new it shows the game is still alive and getting new people
The term of noob that I'm refering to is a person who never levels up.

They just try to leech off of other people and who blow their money on worthless things liike firewood. *I'm referring to Runescape, MMO fans.
The OCA
senjuro Wrote:I do!
At least someone got it. I thought it might be wise.

Asesino Wrote:Noobs are good for laughs. I miss being called a "Pussy face" by 10 year olds on Xbox Live. Mmhmm.. Good times.
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=2006082
That's how you do it.

Angewomons_Lover Wrote:yeh. in RO (on SpiritusRO at least) it goes like this:
"GIVE ITAM PLIZ" --- Give Items Please
"giv zny" "give zenys" "giv zeny plisssssss" --- Give Zeny
"tank me plzzzzzzzz" --- Tank Me Please
"where to lvl???????" --- Where to Level?
"buf pls" "buf pliz" "buff plz" "buffs" "agibles" --- Please give Buffs (the Acolyte skills "Blessing" and "Agility Up" )
they're annoying all right.
Or my personal favorite; how i mine for fish?
Suzaku999 Wrote:The term of noob that I'm refering to is a person who never levels up.

They just try to leech off of other people and who blow their money on worthless things liike firewood. *I'm referring to Runescape, MMO fans.

It could bee from my expereances on Resistance online but the "Expereanced players" tend to use the term "N00b" on anyone who is beating them...it's really funny if you think about it
UnknownH Wrote:Or my personal favorite; how i mine for fish?

LOL!! :D

noobs are really annoying when they run around in Prontera (main town in RO) and just keep shouting "BUF PLZ BUF PLZ BUF PLZ" over and over until one of the priests or monks gets tired of it and finally buffs them. then they just go "TX" and warp somewhere. i mean, they cant spell, or give a proper thank-you? that's why i named my priest "NO BUFFS" :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan