Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which console will reign supreme this year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xbox 360
0%
0 0%
Playstation 3
37.50%
3 37.50%
Nintendo Wii
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

E3 '07: Who will reign supreme?
Lair, blazing angels,Splinter cell double agent, Stuntman ignition,Ghost recon,Stranglehold ((John woo presents)),Blazing angels 2, dirt, Metal of honor airborne ((One where you can land anywhere and fight differently everytime)), Mercinaries 2, Halflife 2 the orange box, Mercinaries, conan, Ratchet and Clank, Jericho, Darkness, Lego starwars the complete saga, Assassins creed, Hellboy the science of evil, Haze, Smackdown vs Raw 2008, Golden Compass, turok, Beautiful Katamari ((Yes a new Katamari)), Socom confrontation,

now do I need to lsit more or do you get the fucking idea
How about some PS3 exclusives? You pretty much listed every multi-platform game.

And seriously, calm your ass down.
LAIR,Mercinaries,Halkflife2, MGS4, Ratchet and Clank, Turok, Haze, All of these I heard were exclusive
Hmm. Somehow I doubt that Half Life will be an exclusive for PS3 unless it's some sort of spin-off. Hmm. I'll have to look that up.
you do that >>

while I rememebr to mention Home and remind everyone of the greatness of Flow as well as the PS1 classics that are downloadable and other classic games such as Q-bert and Lemings

((The PSN store has a lot of great content))