Join our server on Discord

Best Final Bosses of all time
senjuro Wrote:
Psycho333 Wrote:No offense but Kefka was just some annoying clown thing...seriously WTF

Sephiroth tried to destroy the world at endgame and failed. Kefka tried to destroy the world midgame and succeeded in seriously remodelling it. If Kefka midgame > Sephiroth endgame, then Kefka endgame >>> Sephiroth endgame.

^_^

EDIT: What about "Freebird" in Guitar Hero II? It's the last of the career mode songs and it's fucking hell to get through. Does that count?

You do realize the heros are also stronger in FF7...right?

and hell in the KH series Sephiroth overshadows their endbosses so one could only imagine his power
Anyone who's played Double Dragon III the whole way through will admit that the experience is just a ~40 minute long nipple twist. Playing it with another player makes it more manageable, since you can abuse the hell out of Billy and Jimmy's double Hurricane Kick move and obliterate most enemies with relative ease, but playing it by oneself pretty much ensures that you will die often until you develop the skills necessary to make it to Egypt.

Once you get there, you're treated to a series of narrow platforms from which falling is not an option (despite the fact that the ground is where you want to be) and a bevy of some of the cheapest enemies you'll ever find in a fighting game. They'll crowd you, run you down, attack from behind, and do this annoying leap-frog jump kick thing until they corner you. If you manage to get past there, then enjoy getting beaten down into a spike pit. After a few tricky jumps (thanks to the game's awkward and stiff controls), two more rooms crawling with thugs and ninjas and a burial chamber later, you face Princess Noiram.

This bitch is on crack. She has a pretty wide variety of moves she can use to obliterate you in fairly short order. She can send fire along the floor; fly and shoot a fireball at you; send out flaming birds to harry you; telekinetically pick you up and fling you around; and (her most dreaded move) turn into a flaming asp and teleport to another spot on the screen. If you're anywhere near her when she begins or ends the teleport, you can kiss 2-3 life bars good bye, and that's a big chunk of health. She also has the most health at 255 (the most any of your characters have is Chin at 100 health). She moves around faster than your fastest character, unloads damage in unfair amounts, and cheeses the hell out of you.

If you lose, you get a continue, but that doesn't do a whole lot, since you have to start at the beginning of the Egypt stage again.

Good fucking luck!
amaterasu Wrote:Rahu: Custom Robo
Hey! Someone else who've played Custom Robo. Rahu wasn't too hard. Now the DS Hadron is an ass. But once I got the dark Ray Mark II I showed that haxxing bastard who's who. And I can never remember he's a lighting sky. Two of my Rays are that too. I just need to beat 100 fights in a row and the last ten with that weak-arse chick robo(like the tin can).
Then I beat three more people and I get two new bodies(one's a ray unit) and one new gun.(that gun is named after my sign too)
And yes, I like robots.
Planescape Tornament has the best and the most strongest villain ever. I am not going to tell more, because words will do no justice.

Also, with the chance of sounding arrogant, I really think Mia was a fucked up villain in Dooms4.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
UnknownH Wrote:And yes, I like robots.

I can tell >_>But seriously,on the first playthrough Rahu is tough.Any playthroughs afterwards and you'll have illegal parts so it won't even matter.
I've got some new one's.

Lord Salder in Resident Evil 4.

When he transforms, you cannot help but say, "What the Fuck!?!?!?!?!?"

And Yami from Okami.

This huge ball is relentless. You have to kill him five times before he *or it, or whatever that fish thing is in the core* finally stays down.
The OCA
amaterasu Wrote:I can tell >_>But seriously,on the first playthrough Rahu is tough.Any playthroughs afterwards and you'll have illegal parts so it won't even matter.
The Ray 01 with dragon gun can make short work of him if you're good enough. I could give you my customizations if you want.
I tried dragon gun.He kept moving out of the way.So I eventually decided a metal ape with gattling works.
I've always enjoyed fighting Ganon for the Legend of Zelda myself. While Sephiroth's cool and all, I find him too easy (though the playing field is a little more even in KH). Kefka...man, now I want to go play FF6 again, its been forever.

UnknownH Wrote:The Ray 01 with dragon gun can make short work of him if you're good enough. I could give you my customizations if you want.

You're talking about the one for the Gamecube right, I used that combo too, barely beat him but it worked.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

Fighting Boss, herself.

Man! shes good.... took me awhile to find a way to actually get her before she gets me. Pretty awesome ending though. Emotional? Sure, Kewl? Yep

But one thing for sure that you would never know...... but the Snake from MG: Snake Eater IS "Big Boss"

Long Story short, the order on how the games go should be at: "Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.

You find out exactly how the storyline goes after you play all the MGS games. That'll fix the confusion for most last boss fights you do.
The Mod Squad
The OCA