Join our server on Discord

Best Final Bosses of all time
I forgot to mention Sephiroth. He was rated the no. 1 bad guy by EGM.

Actually, Kurtz, you don't really fight Sephiroth a thrid time. It was all in Cloud's head, which was him trying to get rid of Sephiroth's presence in his mind.

And Ray... WTF!?!?! Luke does not look like a girl with his hair cut!!!

Hint: If you play the game over again, equip a title for Luke where he has short hair at the beginning of the game to get Guy to mention something about Luke wearing a wig.

And when you get to Yulia City, if you have a short-hair title equipped, after Luke cuts his hair, Tear will say something about taking off the wig to cut it.
The OCA
But he does look like a chick! a hot one at that if you only show the side of his head!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sephiroth was a pansy.

Kefka is where it's at. Maniacal laugh, a lover of destruction and chaos, and the will and means to kill everyone.

Brawling with Liquid Snake was pretty awesome, since he was pretty much invincible (surviving a helicopter crash, a series of point blank explosions, a pretty high plummet, and several bullets to the face).

M. Bison is pretty frigging cheap, so he was always a challenge to beat. His crazy AI allowed him to retreat without blocking, counter moves with inhuman speed and precision, and all of his attributes made him a bitch to beat. He was faster, stronger, had higher priority and was harder to dizzy than any player character.
Yeah, like Rugal in King of Fighters 2002. And now that I mention him...

King of Fighters '97, Orochi was always my favorite. I just love the fact of the stage being a volcano that exploded and got rid of its lava thanks to the might of a god. Besides, even though Orochi's the cheapest character in the whole KOF series, it's just great to be able to kick his ass. Specially if you manage to survive all his specials. His poses are cool, the voice he makes is great, the fact he manipulates Yoshiro and the others is even cooler and when he wins he's really a show-off, heh heh. A very cool boss despite being so cheap with his attacks against the player.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
senjuro Wrote:Sephiroth was a pansy.

Kefka is where it's at. Maniacal laugh, a lover of destruction and chaos, and the will and means to kill everyone.

Brawling with Liquid Snake was pretty awesome, since he was pretty much invincible (surviving a helicopter crash, a series of point blank explosions, a pretty high plummet, and several bullets to the face).

M. Bison is pretty frigging cheap, so he was always a challenge to beat. His crazy AI allowed him to retreat without blocking, counter moves with inhuman speed and precision, and all of his attributes made him a bitch to beat. He was faster, stronger, had higher priority and was harder to dizzy than any player character.

No offense but Kefka was just some annoying clown thing...seriously WTF
Psycho333 Wrote:No offense but Kefka was just some annoying clown thing...seriously WTF

Sephiroth tried to destroy the world at endgame and failed. Kefka tried to destroy the world midgame and succeeded in seriously remodelling it. If Kefka midgame > Sephiroth endgame, then Kefka endgame >>> Sephiroth endgame.

^_^

EDIT: What about "Freebird" in Guitar Hero II? It's the last of the career mode songs and it's fucking hell to get through. Does that count?
Kefka and Sephiroth are equal in my book.I say that only because Supernova is an awesome attack.

Dark Samus in Metriod prime:echoes was good too
OMG you just reminded me of Mother Brain in Super Metroid from Snes. Man that was an awesome fight, I love how you get to pwn it with your Hyper Beam, besides, the classical runawaybeforeplanetgoesboom thing is always loved, hehe.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have one nobody mentioned yet

Rahu: Custom Robo

This Creature was killing before it even had a physical form. After fusing with a child's custom robo, it gained a physical form which gave way to a means of defeating it. Before it was beaten, it wiped out much of humanity. After being beaten, the remaining humans create a dome for everyone to live in.The remaining government then wipes everyone's memory clean. A scientist ventured to the outside world and remains there, but not before giving his son a special watch.

A few years later, the hero of the story (the son) gets a letter of his father's death and his last wish:For the hero to become a 'commander' (those that use custom robos). After some time, he becomes a commander and joins a group of bounty hunters. They quickly uncover the truth about an outside world, along with Rahu's reactivation. You have to fight it several times throughout the story, twice for the first form and once for the second and third forms. What makes the final battle against it truly epic is this:If you fail,humanity is finished. As if that wasn't bad enough, he defeats your 2 allys quickly and can kill you in a matter of seconds if he gets the chance.
the andross head at the end of star fox 64 was pretty good, but one look at it and you knew this was the lame boss.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army