Join our server on Discord

Best Final Bosses of all time
Quote:It's annoying enough I see that Xemnas stuff at gamefaqs,but here too?Psycho,alot of optional boss fights are tougher then the final boss.

I have some good ones.

Emerald and Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy VII. I only beat Emerald Weapon, but not Ruby. And before any of you say anything, Ruby Weapon requires much more strategy. Emerald only causes direct damage, and can be killed using all-out brute force. Ruby, however, absorbs many elements, and can cause status effects.

Nebilim from Tales of the Abyss.

As Luke quotes when she does pwn you: "There is no way she can be that powerful!" Nebilim on Normal is stronger than Abyssion was in Symphonia on Mania. And on Unknown, she has over 1,000,000 HP! Even if you are at Lvl. 200 and have all the best stuff in the game, she'll still wipe the floor with you. I'm currently replaying the game with the C. Core Tutti on Luke, so when I get back to her, I'll stand a better chance.

The Cameo battle from the same game.

This is easily my most favorite battle. The characters are very well balenced, and can whoop you easily. Not only that, but they can heal themselves! On Unknown, they are much more powerful, can revive each other multiple times, and can use Mystic Artes and Divine Skills as often as you can.

Ultima and Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy VIII.

Okay, I did not fight them, but I know that they are the Uber-bosses. I need to get a new copy, since disc 2 freezes at the point I'm at *the Garden battle*.

Freya from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

She has 20,000,000 HP! Plus, she can wipe you out instantly! The only way I was able to defeat her was to get Fayt's Def to 5000 so her attacks could not work.
The OCA
Melbu Frahma from LoD is tough! Sort of. He had six forms!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The Egg from Saga Frontier 2 had eight forms.

Normal from
Tree form
Stone form
Fire form
Beast form
Water form
Tone form
Final form

Before the final battle, you have the option of fighting the Edelritters, but you can only fight four of the six, since two are party battles, and four are duels. The two characters that are not in your team stay behind to fight, and you can only leave behind two characters to keep your team a party of four *the game won't allow you to. I tried.*

Fighting the Edelritters not only give you the best Quells in the game, but they also weaken the Egg, since every time you cause severe damage to it, it absorbs a massive amount of Anima to heal itself. Among them are the Edelritters, hence the six elemental forms Fire Tree Water Tone Stone and Beast.
The OCA
I would say Omega Shenron in DBZ Budokai Tenkaiechi 2 ((Also Kid Buu)) they tend to REALLY fuck you up if your not careful
Loki The Trickster Wrote:Melbu Frahma from LoD is tough! Sort of. He had six forms!

Actually, I found him to be rather easy. The first final boss I usually think of is Lavos from Chrono Trigger. Still, even he can be pretty easy after you max out levels and some stats. Another fun one was Final Fantasy IV.

Yeah, I'm not very skilled in video games, so most bosses are either frustrating, or they were easy because they were pretty easy to begin with. At least, that's how I see it.
*snaps fingers* Alma from Ninja Gaiden Black.

On Normal difficulty, she's a cinch *after you learn how to attack her*, but on Very Hard, she's like is a terror. I'm afraid to find out what she's like on Master Ninja.:shock:
The OCA