Join our server on Discord

Niyara/Altima RP
Altima quickly spotted two people enter the building. "hmm.. two chicks... must be lesbos.." Altima said, lazily.

Glaring at Altima, Ishana frowned a bit. "You know.. you don't need to be an ass and insult people like that..." the vixen scolded.

"Sorry, It just comes out half the time.. plus you're not e lesbian.." Altima said.

"Yes, but you know I have a preference for...women more.." Ishana said, as she looked over towards the two girls that entered.
Alita leaned in closer to Suleana. "So.. which one you want?" she whispered as she spotted Altima and Ishana.

Suleana smiled. "Mm... they both look so good... maybe just go see who they are expecting to be with..." she whispered, slowly walking toward them.
"Hello, ladies!" Altima said, as they approached the table. He scooted inward on his seat, leaving room for one of them

Ishana smiled, as she, too, made room for one of them. "Glad you two made it." she said, as she waved to them, patting the seat besides her.
Alita smiled, leaning in close to her friend. "I'll take the cute one.." she whispered as she moved toward Ishana.

Suleana whispered back. "Which one is that again?" Already heading for the seat next to Altima.

Alita smiled sweetly as she sat down next to Ishana. "Hi there!" she said cheerfully.

Suleana sat a little sideways in the seat next to Altima so she could be facing him. "How are you tonight cutie?"
Ishana smiled, "Hello..." She said, before inhaling a bit. "mhmm.. what are you using? smells good." the vixen asked, as she leaned closer to Alita

tiny goosebumps rand down Altima's body as he heard Suleana call him cutie. It was a rare occurence that that happens, and well, Altima felt good about it. "H-hey.." he said, turning to face the girl right next to him.
Alita smiled. "Well... I didn't put on any perfume or anything..."

Suleana grinned slightly. "You okay there?" she asked, leaning just a little closer.
"Eh, he has a nervous disorder..." Ishana joked

"No I don't!" Altima snapped back.

Turning back to Alita, Ishana tilted her head. "You sure?" Ishana said, though she already knew what it was she was smelling....Alita's scent! and it smells so...GOOD! she must be ripe for the taking! Ishana thought, as she unconsciously licked her lips lustfully.

"Sorry, I just don't get called 'cutie' that often and It kinda caught me by surprise.." the grey dragon said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Alita nodded. "Yea... I don't usually bother with it.. makes my fur all sticky..."

Suleana grinned a little more. "Well.. I don't call someone that unless I think its true..."
"Ahh.... yeah, it's true, but it wouldn't hurt to put on a little.." I know something else that could make your fur sticky.. Ishana thought.

"Thank you, and your name is? Sorry, I should introduce myself first.. I'm Altima and this is...-" the dragon said.

"Ishana" Ishana said as she turned her head bfriefely in Altima's direction.