Join our server on Discord

Niyara/Altima RP
okay... everyone should know that only Niyara and myself can post in this rp, unless you're a mod/admin with a problem.

I assume you know the rules Niyara, so I won't be posting them.

my characters...

NAME: Altima Carpine( goes by "Alt" or "Ethala")
SPECIES: Dragon
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
LOOKS: Look at sig for pic, though he has silver bangs instead of blue.
PERSONALITY: Playful, energetic, is still a virgin, very shy around women.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 8" by 2" cock when erect. b through DD cup breasts(can change their size at will)
OTHER: Since puberty, has had the ability to change genders as well as have both parts out at the same time. Can inflate his breasts. Can orgasm 3 times on average.
FETISHES: Likes petite girls, and dominant guys. Likes to be in the middle of an orgy. likes 69. (you may notice that my characters a virgin yet he likes these styles... they are just to let you know what this character will be in once he has had sex)

NAME: Ishana
SPECIES: Vixen
ORIENTATION: Bi/Yuri
LOOKS: Look at sig
PERSONALITY: Very dominant. Likes to surprise people, very energetic. Usually hyper.
BREAST SIZE: DD cup
OTHER: Is not a virgin, but is proud of it. is not an emo or goth, but likes to dress as one.
FETISHES: 69, BDSM, Anal, likes to be dominated in BDSM

NEW character:

NAME: Lizzy
SPECIES: Insect-beetle
ORIENTATION: Bi/straight
LOOKS: look at sig, but as for now... shes' a black beetle girl, around 5' tall, really long blond hair.
PERSONALITY: Bookwormy-type. Kinda nerdy, and stutters a lot. Blushes and embarrasses easily.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: cock size changes as she gets more sex-perience(the more sex she has, the bigger it gets). Breast size is C-cup size
OTHER: is a virgin, likes to read. When she gets extremely embarrassed, she begins to turn into a herm and lasts like that for an hour or two.
FETISHES: Currently has none.

NAME: Galdia
SPECIES: Wolf
ORIENTATION: Straight/bi-curious
LOOKS: grey mixed with black wolf. Very muscular, likes to flex for the ladies. is a virgin, though he was close to losing his virginity a few times, he missed the chance because he was overly aggressive.
PERSONALITY: Aggressive. Gets horny alot, so sometimes runs off to masturbate somewhere private.
COCK SIZE: 12" by 2.75"
OTHER: is still a virgin, when he gets horny, he can be aggressive.
FETISHES: rimming, anal, BDSM, Bondage(same as with Altima, once he has had sex, he will show these fetishes)

okay, since I have a bunch of characters, I don't mind which ones you choose.
Hmm.. 4 characters.. Alright.. lets see...

NAME: Alita Shendana
SPECIES: Anthro-feline
ORIENTATION: bi-sexual
LOOKS: She wears a black leather trenchcoat and dark sunglasses. Under the coat, she has on a leather top, and black leather pants. Both the pants and the top are skin tight.

She stands at about 5'2, and is as slender as a proffesional gymnist, though her movements suggest another proffession entirely. Her body is covered by thick, dark gray fur. Her eyes are a deep emerald green. Her tail sticks out the bottom of her coat and hangs about an inch from the floor.

PERSONALITY: She is quite open to talking about things, but is somewhat shy when it comes to actually doing them. She is willing to experiment, but doesn't know what she likes yet as she is still a virgin.

COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 34, C

OTHER: She used to earn a living as a thief, but now has more than enough money to live off of, and doesn't do that anymore.

FETISHES: Likes multiple partners, preferably male in this case, but will take what she can get when the time comes. Also likes big dicks, and medium breasts. She would enjoy light bsdm and blood play.

NAME: Darien Shadowbane

SPECIES: half demon
ORIENTATION: bisexual
LOOKS: Seven feet tall, three hundred and fifty pounds of solid muscle. He wears a black tank top, and dark blue jeans. His skin has a red tint to it, and a long snake-like tail sticks out behind him.

PERSONALITY: A man of few words, Darien prefers to let his actions speak for him. Depending on the moment however, he can be a lot more open with his words.

COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 12" by 3"

OTHER: He is not a virgin, but is not exactly experienced either. He is a demon hunter, but is not currently hunting anything. He can keep an erection indefinately, but grows tired after 3 orgasms, though others can still pleasure themselves on him while he rests.

FETISHES: Likes to be dominant, but will be submissive for the right person. He likes to have more than one partner of any gender if he knows all of those involved. Loves anal (giving and recieving.)

NAME: Suleana
SPECIES: anthro-wolf
ORIENTATION: bisexual
LOOKS: Six feet tall, one hundred and eighty pounds. Wears bright colors to offset her naturally black fur. Her tail sticks out behind her through a small hole in the back of her pants. Her blue eyes seem to shine on their own, with or without exterior light.

PERSONALITY: Very open about things, has no problem being aggressive in sex, but generally prefers to let others do the hard part of "seducing" her. She is rarely shy about anything, and is very curious.

COCK SIZE: 8" by 4 "
BREAST SIZE: 36 D
OTHER: Is not a virgin. Has both parts at the same time, her cock hanging down as it would on a man, with her pussy sitting between her cock and ass. She can orgasm six times without being tired.

FETISHES: Loves having more than one guy (or herm.. anything with a dick!) to fuck both her pussy and her ass at once. Really likes large groups, because she can generally get something for all of her parts. (one in the ass, pussy, mouth.. and something to fuck with her dick.)
She also enjoys bondage, and light torture. (recieving end only on the torture)
no preference as to characters on my part... I may have 4 characters, but I find it hard to keep track of all four.. but if you want to actually use all of our characters, then I'll go along with it.
Its up to you :P You can go with whatever characters you want. I'll work with what you pick.
Altima and Ishana, I guess... along with Alita and Suleana... wanna start us off? Since I chose the Characters?
Okay.. starting it up...

Alita walked down the street next to her friend Suleana. Another friend had set them both up on a blind date, and while they were kindof nervous about it, they didn't want to be rude and not show up.

"So.. Where are we supposed to meet these two?" Alita asked as she glanced over at her friend.

"Well, I was told over at the restaurant on fifth. So we've got a little ways to go still.." she said, hoping that whoever they ended up with was nice, or at least cute.
Ishana was sitting at a table at the restaurante where she was supposed to meet her date. thinking that her date would be there early, she came an hour before the appointed time, and found no-one. she heard her friend, Altima was also invited.

Coming through the front doors, Altima quickly spotted Ishana, and headed towards the table. "Hey Ishana... you're not the one I'm supposed to meet on this blind date, right?"

"Not really, I heard it was a double-date kind of thing... so, yeah..." Ishana said, after Altima sat down opposite of her.
Alita started walking faster. "We are gonna be late!" she said as she glanced back at Suleana.

Suleana picked up the pace a little. "Sorry.. but its not my fault you spent an hour on your hair."

Alita stuck her tongue out. "I may have spent an hour on my hair. But you spent two trying to figure out how to keep people from noticing your.."

"Alita! you're not supposed to say anythign about..." Suleana said angrily, blushing beneath her fur.

"Relax.. no one is around. Besides.. who else do I have to tease right now?" Alita said, poking her in the shoulder.

Suleana calmed down as they neared the restaurant. "Sorry... but you know how.. sensitive... I am about that..."
"Hmm... Any idea when the others might come?" Altima asked, as he glanced over the menu, deciding what to eat.

"They're probably already on their way, hun..." the vixen said, having previously ordered her meal.
OOC: Sorry! >.< Forgot all about this..

IC:

Alita reached the door to the restaurant moments before Suleana did, and held it open for her. "Ladies first." she said, holding back a fit of giggles.

Suleana smiled at her. "I ain't no lady.. but I guess half the time I act more like one than you... So why not." she said quietly as she walked through the door. "She said we were looking for a couple of dragons..."