Join our server on Discord

Writer's Block: The Silent Killer
Suzaku999 Wrote:And I already got a suggeston from Lord Patamon about a couple between Patamon and Gatomon. After their "birds and bees" scenario, all Hell breaks loose in both the real and digital world.

*Whistles innocently as everyone looks at him* what? he was taking requests so I requested, besides there aren't much lemons with Patamon and Gatomon that are part of a good action/adventure lemon series, I mean there are some but in some for example Redrover's Patamon technically got used by Gatomon as a way to forget her failures and depression, in others Gatomon plain and simple was horny and Pata was the only one available and there is Sonimon's series where Patamon lost Gatomon to Veemon that one sure was kinda unfair for me since Veemon screwed his date with Gatomon first not to mention they were dating already ;_;

So well why not an action/adventure/romance lemon series with them actually in love and not just horny sex? :P

It sure will keep fresh the things around and you won't get bored of the same horny sex all over again :P

No offence to Red Rover and Sonimon, other than that detail they are pretty good at the descriptions and writing :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
There was another one, Lord Patamon. In the "Playing Doctor" series by Red Rover, Gatomon humped Patamon, among doing other things to him, when she was teaching Takeru and Hikari how to have sex.

And also, I'm sorry it's taking so long, Lord Patamon. Every time I try to get around to writing, something always comes up, like all the events in my life wait till I'm busy before rearing their fugly faces.

I'm typing it out right now, and I'm making good progress. Before I submit it, I'm going to get somebody to proofread it......... Who proofreads the Lemons?
The OCA
Ah yeah that one was actually the only one of Red Rover where Gatomon saw Patamon as a great mon for sex and that Gatomon wasn't in a emo depressed attitude, true she got horny but in that one was natural when she just finished of have fun with TK and then started to teach them more about sex xD

And don't worry I understand how it is when something comes up whenever we are doing other things, still I can't wait to see it, besides it will be a good thing seeing Gatomon doing it out of love instead just for the fun of it for a change xD

Other thing we rarely see in lemons is Gatomon or Renamon being one mon girls on most of the lemon series, both girls do it with a different mon on each chapter they appear as part of the chapter's main couple xD

So Susaku if you make Gatomon in your lemon a one mon girl in love with Patamon it would be a good change for once, as I said it will keep fresh the things and would be more choices on the lemons for all tastes don't you think? ^^

I don't know who proofreads the lemons but guess that any of the guys on the review team of DaD can give you a hand with that :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Reviewing- that's what I meant. And who do I contact for that?
The OCA
check the review team section for info about that my friend ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions