Join our server on Discord

Writer's Block: The Silent Killer
I am an experienced writer, already working on my own original project, but when it comes to working on a Lemon for DaD, I end up getting Writer's Block, which in turn, gives me Insomnia. By the time it's 3 A.M. and I've cycled through my TiVo for the 3rd time, I get an inspiration, but I'm already too tired to write it down.

When morning arrives, I've lost the drive and my mind goes back into a slump. If anybody, and I mean anybody, has a suggestion or a request for me, please respond. I'll use my entire range of ability to make your Lemon.
The OCA
You made two threads by mistake: I've deleted the second one.

Think of a coupling, first. Then look at the relationships between the two and the other characters. For example:

Yamato and Hikari: it can be argued that Takeru likes Hikari. It's almost definate Daisuke does. Taichi could like Yamato: if Yamato were bi, this could be a clear tempation, too. That doesn't mean you need to do a gay sex scene, all it means is that there you have another point of conflict. Expand the net a little: Sora may well be Taichi's confident. When Sora tells him to leave his sister and his best friend to happiness, Taichi may well be overcome with desire for Yamato, making him extremely objectionable to the idea. Especially if Yamato is bi and likes Taichi, too, and Taichi is aware of the fact. In the menatime, Daisuke may well be doing Yamato-like things to impress Hikari and dragging Ken into his schemes, whilst Takeru refuses to talk to his brother, who he feels has betrayed him.

So you see that points of conflict, as I have termed them, may rise from a coupling. To take a second example:

Miyako likes Mimi. These feelings are not mutual: Mimi rushes to the arms of Jyou to confide her disturbance in, and they end up coupling. Miyako becomes unconsolable, and so Hiakri trys to cheer her up. Miyako and Hiakri mistakenly kiss, however Hikari is not bisexual or lesbian: she is in love with Takeru, who is actually lusting after Ken, although he has kept his feeling dorment in the interest of friendship, though, of cours,e he lives in hope. This means Daisuke is free to flirt: if he were to see the kiss, then Daisuke would be torn with dispair. Hikari rejects Miyako, who turns to her remaining friend, Ken, who confesses his hidden attraction to her and Miyako, being bisexual, hooks up with him as Daisuke challanges Hikari about her kiss. Hikari explains it was a moment of weakness, and Daisuke asks if she could have another. She finally gives him a try. Takeru goes to cry to his brother, who happens to have Taichi over. Whist Yamato is fetching tissues, Taichi confesses his hidden attraction and they begin a hidden affair.

If you're really stuck for interesting couplings, go on the Sims and create representations of the characters and play through normally taking note of the interesting couples you may find.
Thanks for deleting the other one.

My initial problem wasn't concerning the couples *although your information does help a lot*, it was more of a storyline like a good vs. evil conflict.

I thought of this plot one night, but I want someone to proofread it before I actually proceed with it.

*by the way, you'll have to forgive me for using the American names. I have tried to learn Japanese several years ago, but it raised all kinds of Hell because of people's idiocy. I'm trying to learn everything now, so please work with me.*

Tai and Matt are involved in a love triangle with Sora. She already confessed her love to Matt, and as she went to kiss him, they were caught by Tai. Tai confronts Matt in a showdown later that week, in which Matt emerged victorious. Broken, Tai curses his weakness and disappears into the Digital world.

At the same time, T.K. and Kari have already moved their relationship to the next level, and Nancy, T.K's mother, satisfies her sexual urges with him after overhearing them one night.

T.K. and Izzy come up with a way to create a stable portal into the digital world, but when they put their plan into action, an army of digimon come from the gate and start destroying the world.

There are some other couples in there, but I did not list them here.

By the way, I think I know the characters' Japanese names, but I'm not completely certain. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Taichi: Tai
Yamato: Matt
Hikari: Kari
Miyako: Sora
Daisuke: Davis
Mimi: Mimi
Jyou: Joe
Takeru: T.K.
Ken: Ken

And finally, what do you mean by the Sims? Like the Sims, the bastard-child of Sim City, or a Digimon Simulation her on DaD?
The OCA
I don't know if it's alright, but I think Miyako is Yolei. Sora remains as Sora.

And to tell you the truth, I just don't fathom writing human/human fiction, it kinda bores me. But if you are open to 01/02's digimon couplings I'd love to contribute.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've been doing human/Digimon and Digimon/Digimon relationships. I have no problem doing that.

I try to stick with what I do know about the series *Which, because of memory loss, is pretty hard*. I know a lot about season 1, season 2, a little bit, but season 3, not really.

Damn shame they took Digimon off the air.

If you want to give some suggestions, I'm all for that. Suggest/Request away! My only objections would be certain fetishes, which are found in my profile.

I can't do yaoi because I don't exactly know how to. I'll have to eventually read one and see if I like it or not.

*sighs* It's difficult being around homophobes.
The OCA
A lot of us aren't homophobes, some of us just don't like the deluge of yaoi.
I have a homosexual friend and my biggest female friend loves yaoi.
Also, You don't know the sims? It's a computer game where you make a sim person and they do stuff. Wikipedia it.
Yeah, can Sims yaoi too? Err- I mean... Why don't you try a basic plot with digimon found on seasons 01 and 02? I'm pretty sure mixing digimons that are able to appear within the series (Either 01 alone, 02 alone or any digimon from between them together) you're writing for are often bound to be equal or even better than the digidestined digimon.

For example: A good plot would be getting Gatomon and Patamon, from 01, together in an Xtra chapter, where they'd be trying to get some privacy ALONE while their partners are nearby. So, say Patamon wants to confess his feelings. They are surprised by one of Myotismon's servants, they call out for TK and Kari and their combined forces aren't enough to defeat him/her; out of nowhere happens to appear a fortunately unharmful mon (I'd recommend it being a digimon like a Flamedramon, a Magnamon (I love dragons ^^) or even the same Wizardmon that dies a few chapters later) that doesn't like the situation. He helps and they are able to beat the servant.
What happens later? Well, Gatomon finds her savior to be very cool and sexy, and that coincidentially she feels quite attracted to him in the sense he's as gaudy as her dream mon would be. Gatomon sees her savior to be a loner and she knows what happens to guys like him when they are alone and Myotismon's near. So, she thinks she could thank him in some way and she decides to take some food to him from Kari that same night while the DDs and digimon are resting and waiting for the, well, last battle with Myotismon. After that? Hey, the bird and bees story is getting old so I'll just leave it to your imagination and hopefully good plot developing capabilities.

Hope you like the idea, it's not exactly original, but I liked thinking about it at least ^^
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
First off, I wasn't talking about any of you being homophobic. I meant the people around where I live and the schools that I went to. I have seen enough yaoi based Lemons on this site to know that none of you are afraid of gay people.

And I do know what the Sims is. I just haven't played it. Yes, DragonMasterX, I believe Sims can Yaoi. I saw footage on G4 that showed two girls doing the hibbity dibbity. If it is possible with two girls, it should be possible with two guys.

And I already got a suggeston from Lord Patamon about a couple between Patamon and Gatomon. After their "birds and bees" scenario, all Hell breaks loose in both the real and digital world.

I'm still trying to think of relationships between the other Digidestined and the Digimon. If you have a suggestion, feel free to speak up.
The OCA
Quote:And I do know what the Sims is. I just haven't played it. Yes, DragonMasterX, I believe Sims can Yaoi. I saw footage on G4 that showed two girls doing the hibbity dibbity. If it is possible with two girls, it should be possible with two guys.

I was kidding. I've seen enough of the Sims to not want to see them doing anything in any way by now.

Human/Digimon? Always loved any possibility between Veemon/Flamedramon with Kari or Yolei, or both, heh heh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You can't really see anything in the sims. In case anyone wondered.
What's weird is you can make plant people and then breed with them.