Join our server on Discord

Um, Hi
What? Where did you get the idea I like bondage? :|
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Lol I didn't say it...DMX did...ask him. I just said a drunken dragon that likes bondage sounds interesting... =D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I will be completely honest.. Yes Mister big T.. you are one of the ones who hasn't made me feel very welcome. Won't go into the details as to why here. DMX, you have been really helpful.. and no, you haven't made me feel unwelcome. :)
Well...one down...one to go. Whatever Big T did...I hope he makes up for it...cuz Autumn....you are awesome. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Nobody needs any hard feelings. You'll get accustomed to T's ways soon Autumn! On that note, sorry T, must've confused bondage with gore, my fingers were numble.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
>_> Either way...yes...you may have to get used to Big T..though I'm not sure I'm used to him yet..and I've been here for what...a year and...3 months..? Yeah...3 months.

Kinda like Wisemon too...sometimes it's hard to get used to his opinions on everything..but I got used to that fast ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I don't think getting used to him is the problem... but um.. I think I understand what happened, so um, yea.. Working on setting things straight between us. Just have to both be online at the same time so we can talk >.<
<_< The only thing I can say:
TIME ZONES SUCK ASS.

They do..
Honestly.
2 hours behind: My hun, fred_18
1 hour behind: Autumn Star, Wild Eagle, Niyara, Dark Leomon
Same time: Roran, Altima, Crimson, Gabumonfurry, PP
1 hour ahead: LG, Wolfey, AWL
2 hours ahead: DMX
6 hours ahead: GMSG, Grim, Kurtz, Ray the Backlasher
13 hours ahead: Ravaja

.....So it pretty much sucks...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
From one newbie to another, welcome to The Digiartist's Domain forums, Anna.
I've only been around here for a few days, but I'm liking it pretty well. I joined the forums to role play, but have been caught up in the debate forum. Pretty chill, if I say so myself.

Anyway, have fun 'round here. That shouldn't be much of a challenge.

-Grim