Join our server on Discord

Um, Hi
Hi everyone.. um, not sure what to say here..

My name is Hoshi.. My friends just call me Anna.. it is easier. And I like it because it helps me feel like I belong here..

My mother was born in Tokyo.. I was born here in America, and lived with my father until recently. He was also born here,and it is the only home I have ever known. My mother decided to travel back to Japan many years ago, but my father did not want to go, and they both decided it would be best for me to stay with him.

I love taking pictures, and posing for them too.. but there aren't many who take good pictures, so I don't have many of me.

No, I do not speak, or write in Japanese.. I can speak spanish and english very well, but I cannot write in spanish.

My best friend is named Christopher, Chris for short... I think he said he was called Wild Eagle on here... I love taking pictures of him, he always looks good.

I moved in with him in his motor home in the backyard of his very nice friends and cousin after an incident with my father when he caught me posing for some.. Somewhat naughty pictures with Chris holding the camera, he takes very good pictures too.

I don't know if I will try this.. "role playing" thing on the boards.. but I will post on them sometimes.

I like the Digimon series.. but did not get to watch it as much as I wanted to because my father wouldn't let me have my own television, and he was always awake and watching it when digimon was on during week days.

I also enjoy the artworks on this site, I cannot draw very well though.
welcome Autumn Star to the Digiartists' Domain!!

Zinc: hmm..Anna? that name reminds me of different Anna...of whom i love so much!! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I have been told that Anna is a common american name. So having it makes me feel like I should be here.
Welcome i hope you have a good time on this site
Welcome to the DaD, Autumn Star, and thank you for proving some preconceptions I had about strict fathering.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What would those be?
Welcome to DaD, Anna...I hope you have of fun here. (I think Hoshi is a beautiful name, but if you wish to be called Anna, then so be it.)
I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here; there's a lot of interesting people here. :P There are a lot of RPs to join here, if you'd like to try it out...or you may create your own! Hope you enjoy your stay here and remember to post often!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Its not that I don't like my original name... it just doesn't make me feel at home here... I don't know if that makes sense or not... but its how I feel. I have some friends that still call me by my name.. Chris is one of them actually.. He actually pronounces it properly though.. not like most people.
Welcome to the board Anna, hope you enjoy your stay here. :D
YAY! another person to join the DaD family! I hope you enjoy the DaD, you'll get to meet quite a few interetsing people...like me =D I just hope I don't scare you. Anyways, hope you have a lot of fun, and great times on this site.