Join our server on Discord

Was he only worth two tears?
My grandfather died of lung cancer too, its pretty tough but I didnt cry and I kind of hated myself for that but I dont think that tears really mean anything, I just started remembering hem and how he was, what we did with hem In particular I remembered that every summer I used to spend some time with grandma and grandpa and we would always sit down and solve crossword puzzles together- I dont know why but that memory struck me the most that I would never be able to do that anymore to see him and talk to him... but I guess we are all supposed to go sometime and hopefully we will see each other again on the other side...
People grieve in their own ways. Just like wise said. I hardly ever cry. But I do feel it sometimes.
I guess I get what you guys are saying, and I think the best to do here is just not worry about the bad things anymore, eh? Just move forward and rememeber gramps as the good guy he was and I considered. I'm even seeing pops better now for the matter, so I think I should stop worrying! Thanks you all!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX moving on is just one part, its remembering them and to carry apart of them with you daily that is the most important. My sympathies. (hugs you closely)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It doesn't really matter if you don't cry , what's inside is what matters. Well your gramps is still alive just somewhere else, if you want to see him and still remember how he was (his esence) you'll find him afterlife.

I've gone to two funerals, first one was a friend, where I felt I was responsible in a portion, I didn't cry much but I did feel bad ^^;.

don't push yourself to be sad or cry , just find yourself.
Veemon's Followers