Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
Ebon let out a second scream aswell as he first orgasm was just about to end the blasts of hot dragon seed against he g-spot errupted yet a second heavenly orgasm that produced more juice, "MMMHHHHHHH!!!!!" she moaned within the deep kiss.

Ayane licking her chops as she started to become very horny from the series of moans, screams, and orgasms her own pussy began to dampen thuroughly, "Hhrrr is it my turn to ride the dragon ride?" she asked seductively as she squeezed Ebon's tits.

(Outside Dot's House)

"Walkings better for ya anyway," Disturbed said as he started down the street, "Kinda wish I brought my bike, you'd like sexy on it," he added giving her a sly wink.
The OCA
Mar grinned at Ayane's plea, "I wouldn't like a better rider" he winked, wagging his tail in anticipation already as he licked Ebon's cheek, "Get off princess, your sis wanna have her fun too."

(Street)

Dot blushed, but took it as a compliment. "Gee that's very sweet of you" she smiled, "Are you sure you can carry the bags? I really don't want to be a bother..." she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane retracts her strap on and pats her on the rear, "Come on my turn!" she said.

"Okay okay just lemme..." with a sharp gasp she lifts herself up off of Mar's cock which unplugged the huge amount of semen/juice that was trapped that dripped and stepped aside.

Ayane stared at the big dragon cock already lubed up with juice and dragon seed and grinned as she stepped up to Mar. She turned around waving her big ass before lowering down to his thick shaft, "I'm getting SOOO hungry! I'm famished!" she teased rubbing one of her big soft cheeks against the head of his cock.

(Streets)

"It would be rude for me not to carry the bags for you," Disturbed replied before wrapping one of his muscly arms gently around her neck before flexing making her feel the tension in his bicep's muscle, "it'll be no problem at all sweet cheeks."
The OCA
"Then..." Mar murred softly to Ayane to make her feelt soothy, before he put a claw to each basketball of buttcheek, he massaged softly but firmly. "EAT!" he growled, and with no further delay he pushed Ayane down, ripping through her awfully tight back entrance, feeding the humongous rear with his dragon meat till it basically was almost half way inside her body. His claws wildly started to rub the cheeks, squishing and massaging them.

(Street)

Dot blushed, it was evident she liked how warm and soft the big muscle felt, "Hrrr..." she involuntairly murred, before smiling, "You're such a gentleman when you want" she smiled, taking the last turn as they approached the super.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane's eyes explode wide open arches her head back and screams loud with bliss as Mar's cock was shoved so quickly into her ass her body shivers in pleasure, "AAHHHH!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!" The wolfess's pussy immediately starts to drool juices from the thrusted cock.

Ebon looks over at Ayane and giggles, "My isnt she having a good time," she smiles before crawling up to her ass impaled sister and begins to gently lick at her tits.

(Street)

Disturbed smiled back, "Maybe when we get back perhaps I can show you just how much of a gentleman I really am," he said giving her a teasing wink as they walked.
The OCA
Mar grinned, he started humping Ayane, but he thought about it better, "Come now Ebon, you'll have to be below this time, I wanna do this doggy" he said, not wanting to even wait he pratically knocked Ebon to the side of the bed and he ended kneeling in front of Ayane's giant butt, "Come-on! Who's-your-daddy?!" he growled between humps, not making the bed shake too much so Ebon would be able to get below Ayane.

(Street)

Dot didn't want to say anything, she just bit her lower lip softly while eyeing Disturbed down and back up, "Uhm... well... I wouldn't... mind" she nervously said. Not really knowing how to allure a guy since she was the one in getting teased. The dragoness stepped inside the supermarket, "Now that we're here" she recovered her composture and smiled, "Do you think you can pick some groceries in this list while I go look for some meat?" she said, handing the paper with groceries noted on them to Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon huffed at the impatient horny dragon,"..I guess," she said sliding underneath Ayane's body being drilled by Mar she gently starts fondling her breasts smiling.

Ayane's hair trails down her head from now being on all fours she screams and hollars in pleasure, but she grins at Mar's question," Not-you!" she said making her buttcheeks tense up making the thrusting into her big ass super tight.

(Grocery Store)

Disturbed took the list from Dot's claw, "Yeah I'll get'em," he said as he walked into the store sighing boredly as he took a grocery basket and starts searching for all the items.
The OCA
Mar grinned even wider before howling in bliss, "We'll-see-about-THAT!!" he roared, starting to ride Ayane's behind like an inconsiderate wild animal.

(Super)

Dot flashed to the meat store. She quickly ordered while she picked up the rest of her things and put them into the carts. After getting the meat she smiled and turned on a corner, noticing the grocery store and Disturbed, "Hey! Having trouble deciding?" she asked with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane growled in bliss aswell as to the dragon's response, "Yes-we-mmrrrr..will!" she said as she swiftly rotates in mid thrust now being on her back against Ebon's chest. With a dark grin Ayane rose her legs and closes them making the entrance to her ass tighter aswell making it feel like you're dick is trying to fuck liquid tar.

Ebon blinked as Ayane turned over, "Heeey I wasnt done with those!" she said wraping her arms around and squeezes her sister's tits.

(Grocery)

Disturbed sighed again,"..yeah I usually have Saphy do the shopping she always knows where everything is," he said getting kind of annoyed as he continued to look around for some items.
The OCA
Mar grinned, then started fucking Ayane harder and faster, he was sure of what he was doing, he could never get enough of putting more and more of himself to fucking tight things. "Using up your sisters pillows huh?!" he said to motivate Ebon too, of course loving the positions the sisters were in.

(Super)

"Well what are the first things in the vegetable and fruit list?" Dot said, leaning nearer to peek at the list. She smiled, "We got to find two melons" the dragoness said, nearing the cart to Disturbed. "Here I'll help you find them" she said, ready to start looking around the grocery store.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad