Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
This RPG is for Disturbed and DragonMasterX only!! No-one else is allowed to post unless a Mod or Admin has a problem.

Ebon: I'm waiting Mar!!

Ayane: We're waiting *growls at Ebon*

Ebon: Well you know he's coming for me right?

Ayane: Fat chance he likes me more

*usuall Ebon and Ayane tackle and wrestle ripping each other's clothes off*

Disturbed: *sighs as he leans against the wall while they fight looking cool*
The OCA
Alright! Let's start it! Can't afford to make ladies wait.

--------------

Mar woke up as usual, waist up he was nude, his muscles and packed abs fully shown. Waist down he was only covered by the bed's covers. It was a Monday, so Sunday had been an active night for him, and in spite of it he would have to skip school. In fact he had skipped it already, it was 15:30 and he was half-asleep, not even glancing around and wondering what he had done the weekened. "Well I think next time I'll go for two kegs only" he said to himself, shaking his head as the hangover made its effect, unaware of anybody else next to him on the bed.

(Streets)

And Dorothy, the blue dragoness, was walking down the street back from school. "Was a tiring day!" she sighed and stretched, holding her books in one claw, before putting them next to herself to hold them in front of her chest. "Wonder if brother's alright" she muttered to herself, "He didn't go to school afterall" she thought.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And in that same bed under the covers two female figures laid just next to him still sound a sleep comedicly both breathing in a rythmic fashion. The black and white dragoness with very voluptuous mounds fast asleep the covers barely hiding her breasts that were shifted as she was sleeping on her side and just unfront of her face were red furred black padded wolf's feet which trailed down under the covers which at the end showed dark red hair.

(Streets)

A bulky yet still handsomely lean black wolf was just walking from the front steps of the school "Gawd I've never gone through so much with teachers in one day..." the wolf complained as he chucked the only book he had across the street and breaking a window. Disturbed then glanced up down the street seeing the familiar back end of a dragoness he knew quite well "Perhaps a little fun is in order after such a brutal day." Starting to walk down the sidewalk Disturbed walked briskfully trying to catch up to her unnoticed.
The OCA
Mar yawned a bit, then slumped back on the bed, his eyes dawdling back and fixing on the ceiling. "Well guess it's still early, I'll go back to sleep" he closed his eyes and turned to the left, he didn't notice though, as soon as he did so his body hugged the back of the dragoness and when he pushed, his limp dick rubbed against the black busty scalie's butt. He felt it and murred happily to it, but he realized that that meant someone else was there, "Huh?" he opened his eyes, "Ohhh, guess who I got fun with all night!" he grinned.

(Streets)

Dot turned on a corner, before she noticed an ice-cream parlor, it was a hot day so she decided to give herself a luxury without any anguish. Smiling, she asked for her favorite ice-cream cone: vanilla and strawberry. "This is going straight to my thighs... oh well" she giggled silently and started licking the ice-cream in a very delicate manner as she continued the road back to her place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon the black dragoness stirred in her sleep feeling Mar's body against her's not to mention his limp member against her butt "mmm...isn't fifteen orgasms enough..?" she murmured in her sleep. Putting her claw back and patting the enormous dragon's hip in her sleep.

Ayane however was sleeping like a rock completely passed out as she tried to out drink Mar which right now isnt looking like too good of an idea. Her big butt replaced where her head would be with her tail slowly swishing in her sleep.

(Streets)

Disturbed however had climbed ontop of the ice cream parlor watching as Dot left with the ice cream in hand. The dark wolf jumped to the next building over and with the same momenum he lept forward corkscrewing a bit then landed right infront of the hottie dragoness the sidewalk he landed on crumbled a bit. Standing up quickly Disturbed waved "Hey Dot!"
The OCA
"Guess I'll have breakfast" Mar said and shifted himself on the bed, not noticing the wolfess yet, he decided to rim Ebon to awakeness. "Mmnnhh... not as big as your sister, but god both of you are huge" he chuckled, and then he clutched Ebon's ass tightly with both claws, before he started lapping right beneath her tail.

(Streets)

Dot shook a bit, "Hey Disturbed!" she smiled nervously from the mini-quake "Uhm... what's up?" she asked with a very cute smile from her nervousness, the ice-cream ball had also been affected by the shaking and was slowly sliding down while Dorothy was distracted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon's body started to stir more with Mar starting the rimming. A series of low toned murs left her muzzle with every lick of her asshole, instinctly moving her tail up out of the way for whoever was doing it "mmmmmhhhhh.."

(Streets)

"Just got out of school going for a walk.." Disturbed answered then noticed her ice cream "aye watch it..ice cream!" he gently tried to move her claw to steady the strawbery-vanilla ice cream.
The OCA
Mar grinned mentally at the squirming and continued, but he sped it up and inserted his tongue inside, before starting to lick hard.

(Streets)

"What oh the, eek!" Dot saw the ball almost falling and even though Disturbed helped her claw motioned involuntairly to the touch and the ball did fall but not to the ground, it fell right on her left tit. "Oh man! How stupid I am!" she cursed while blushing in embarassment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmmmmrrrrr," Ebon mured louder and deeper as the rimming quickened on instinct she rose her ass up as her pussy starts to drool a little. The wolfess licked her lips as she reached down to her wet pussy and starts fingering herself to the rimming.

(Streets)

"Aawwww what a waste...I'm sorry Dot I shouldnt have done that," Disturbed said as he searched his pockets for a napkin and didnt find one "..no napkin.." the wolf then smiled sheepishly "..well might aswell use what god gave us to clean each other.." he chuckled as he sneaks in between Dot's arms and with one big lick of his wolf tongue he licks up nearly the whole ice cream ball. The wolf winced as he swallowed so much ice cream gave him a bit of brain freeze "Th-there..n-no more mess heh," he then gently laps up a little that was left behind.
The OCA
OOC: Wasn't she a dragoness? :P

IC:

Mar withdrew his tongue, only to start licking her right butt-cheek, "Mmmrrr what a good butt... if I weren't in my afterglow I'd be humping ya" he growled, massaging her cheeks tightly and firmly.

(Streets)

Dot blinked at his gesture, she didn't want to seem ungrateful, so she smiled a bit and just thanked him. "Uhm... it's good to have you around like this gee" she giggled a bit, "Wanna come home over?" she asked, "I don't have anything to do, finished my assignment at school."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad