Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
Ebon grins widely as Mar accepts her kiss which she slithers her femme dragonic tongue into the male dragon's maw which licking and sliding over his long lizard tongue. At the same time her claws were happily giving Ayane a nice little spanking while Mar's bulging arm is sucked into the black whole that is Ayane's ass.

Ayane couldnt take it anymore as her as was completely filled with the massive muscle she screams in ecstasy as she orgasmes spraying femme juice over Mar's waist and limp cock.

(Dot's House)

Disturbed walks over to the dirty clothes basket and starts handing Dot the clothes, but then he stopped tilting his head picking up what was a black laced g-string grinning as he let it dangle from his finger, "Now I know your brother can't fit into these," glances over at the dragoness and chuckles, "seems like you're not the 100% goody-two-shoes I thought you were, naughty girl."
The OCA
Mar grinned mentally and kept the kiss up, wrestling Ebon's tongue to melt the huge breasted dragoness with passion. Soon after the female cum had hit his limp cock, Mar's afterglow faded and his eyes widened as a tight feeling wrapped his balls from the inside. He broke the kiss and retracted his arm from Ayane's ass, falling on his back as he let out a lusty, but very teasing roar as his cock gained a good number of inches, thickened and hardened to its glory, the hyperphallic dragon was horny again. "G-guess who's back!" he joked, gasping as he recovered from the wave of arousal he had been hit with all of a sudden.

(Home)

Dorothy blushed as she heard him and immediatly latched her claw to grab the g-string, "That's not mine!" she whined, "It's uhm... Carol's! She left it here by accident!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane was slightly pulled from the bed as her legs fell to the floor, but her body still laid mostly on the bed panting hardly still feeling her orgasm. Ebon from the sudden jerk her claws slipped from Ayane enormous ass doing almost a tumble flipping forward and landing in between Ayane's legs and her head laid on the big butt. Ebon perked her ears up hearing Mars roar she glanced over and saw the long, muscular shaft that was the dragon's cock, "Oh Mar! You're back!!" the black dragoness lunged herself at Mar pouncing right ontop of him with a lusty grin as she moves her pussy lips across the head of his cock, "mmm goody I get to pay you back."

(Dot's House)

Disturbed chuckled softly as he then pulled out the matching black bra to the g-string handing it to Dot, "Don't be ashamed or embarressed about it, it is actually a relief knowing that you like to kick back and have fun once in a while not all study study work work." The bulky wolf then pulls her into a little brief one arm hug, "If I made ya feel uncomfortable I'm sorry," he said giving her a wink before he went back to handing her more dirty clothes.
The OCA
The dragon grinned widely "Just not a marathon, kay?" he teased, winking to Ebon seductively, "We need to recover your 'lost time'" he said, murring to entice her while his claws immediatly placed themselves on each of her gigantic boobs, Mar's personal favorites. "Why don't you enter a contest?" he joked, rocking his hips a bit, making the phallus rub against the dragoness' pussy.

(Home)

Dot blushed, "Uhm... but... it really is... Carol's" she said nervously, pointing at the G-string's reverse with a small ticket with Carol's name on it. "Sometimes... they get caught in the laundry, Mar doesn't really watch with who he sleeps or what they wear" she informed, throwing all the laundry into the washing machine. "But hey... I like to hang out and have fun too, I just... don't like over-crowded places" she admitted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And what contest would that be hmm..?" Ebon asked as she pushes herself down just enough to push Mar's pool ball sized cock head into her cunny muring softly then starts rotating her hips a little taking his cock with the motion, "How long I can tease a horny male dragon on the brink of release?" she teased growling playfully.

(Dot's House)

Disturbed's ears twitched hearing the tone in Dot's voice, "Heeeyyy I was just kidding around Dot," the wolf said as he gently wraps his arms around the nervous dragoness trying to calm her down, "nobody says you have to like big crowds." The bulky wolf smiles before he starts nuzzling her cheek with his furry face.
The OCA
"Mmmrrr... I meant your tits" said the dragon, giving her a pervert smile, "Contest to see who can break a weighing scale with them" he teased, "Or aren't you just my favorite over-busty dragoness?" he nibbled her lips a bit, then licked as his cock twitched inside her pussy.

(Home)

Understanding him, Dot easily calmed down, but she became nervous and started blushing at so much cuddliness (If that even is a word) "Uhm... what-what are you doing?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"MMmmmrrrr...you and your crazy ideas," Ebon said as she pushes her pussy down further onto Mar's thick, meaty shaft till about half was inside her already. She moaned in delight as she was being filled she then leans forward till her cleavage was around the dragon's snout before Ebon pushes her tits together and rubs her tits around his muzzle giggling darkly.

(Dot's House)

Disturbed whisper's quietly into her ear, "I'm teasing you," the wolf then moves his muzzle down to one of her magnificent orbs bulging through her shirt and begins to lick at the boob through her shirt aswell as breathing hot air over it.
The OCA
"Well sue me for liking being like this" Mar said with a muffled moan as his face was enveloped between the watermelon sized boobs, "If you had a kid trust he'd wouldn't be hungry ever!" he said, muffled again, but this time he helped her, rocking his hips against hers.

(Home)

Dorothy moaned, not helping her big and firm, yet delicate and sensitive boob was licked with so much care. "I uhh..." she babbled, getting nervous, "I don't think we should be doing this... I mean... someone could walk in on us and..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrrr!!! Such a beast!" Ebon growled seductively as she then starts bucking her hips up and down on Mar's huge dick.

Ayane who has recovered from her orgasm crawls up behind Ebon she puts her arms around her and starts rubbing her stuffed pussy as she bucks into Mar muring seductivly.

"Mmm..looks like somebody wants to join," Ebon said with a lusty giggle.
The OCA
OOC: Wanna drop it with Dot? :P

IC:

"Or maybe you're so sexy you made her want you too" Mar grinned even though it wasn't seen from between the jumbo sized tits. He loved when Ebon got cocky, he just loved how she talked and acted when he made her feel like a queen. "But who knows, your butt also has its perks" he laughed, murring as he kept rubbing his cock in and out of the dragoness' puss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad