Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
Ayane's body sinks into Ebon's cleavage a little as the breasts expanded muring more feeling the warmth of her cum drenched tits was exhilerating, "I know I love'm! They feel so good around me so warm, soft.."

Ebon murs as Ayane buries herself in her tits, "Thanks Mar! They're great!"

(Dot's House)

"Thats right you've never really seen it have ya," Disturbed then with one paw unbuttons and pulls his own pants down letting his long thick wolf meat out of his pants. He lowers himself just enough so his cock would spring up between Dot's legs now in plain view for her to see. It curled up sharply as his head was touching just above her belly button.
The OCA
"Mmmrrr... you two look like operated models" Mar murred, then it turned into a grin with a seductive growl, "The only difference is, you two are real deals."

(Home)

"You would shame donkeys" Dot observed, blushing as practically the rod pointed at her face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know it..just look at these things," Ayane picked up Ebon's giant jugs and nuzzles them.

Ebon giggles softly feeling her tits fondled with, "So do you want to do first with your newly enhanced models?" she asked winking at Mar.

( Dot' House )

"And with your beauty you'd make angels cry with jealousy," Disturbed replied as his paws squeeze Dot's tits.
The OCA
"Oh!" Mar exclaimed, remembering about what he had said. He rolled in the bed to his other side giving his well endowed back to the ladies as he searched for something in the wardrobe.

(Home)

Dot arched back, the blush having intensified as she ended with her face just in front of Disturbed's, "D-don't stop squeezing..." she pleaded, loving the pleasure coming from her tits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane and Ebon looked at each other and grins as they sit on each side of Mar before raising their arms and comming down hard on the dragon's ass with a loud crack.

(Dot's House)

Disturbed grinned as his paws squeezes Dot's tits harder her scaly breasts bulging out of the spaces in his fingers at the same time his tongue sensually starts licking her neck, "Mmm you like that huh? You like having your big tits squeezed?" he asked teasingly.
The OCA
Mar's eyes widened at the spank. Even for a god, it was a VERY sensitive place, "WAAH!" he yelped out loud, jumping straight up and latching himself onto the hanging lamp upside. "Hey don't do that!" he scolded down at the girls.

(Home)

"Mnnhh... yesss... and don't stop... it feels soooo good!" Dot whimpered, her cunt starting to flare up as she felt her juices leave her hole, her orgasm was near.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Both of the girls giggle histericly at Mar's cat like reflexes to the smack on his ass.

"Aww come on you big baby you do it to us all the time! Maybe Ebon and I should pleasure ourselves as you decide to come down," Ayane said pulling Ebon's bottom towards her and starts licking her asshole and pussy.

"Aaahhhh Ohhh Ayane..that feels so good..mrrrr" Ebon said loving Ayane's treatment.

(Dot's House)

"Oh I don't plan to stop...just to add a bit more..." Disturbed grinned as he shifts his body before pushing his long thick dick into Dot's dripping cunt while his paws tightly squeeze her tits muring deeply feeling the warm wet insides.
The OCA
"Hey! That's not fair, I was searching for something!" the dragon huffed, he got off the lamp, expecting to land gracefully. Of course he wasn't a cat so he crashed on the floor on his back with a thud, "Alright, last time I try to impress two horny ladies. So, what do you have in mind now that you two ruined my surprise?" he asked, standing up in front of the aroused duo.

(Home)

"Ahh... AHH!" Dot screamed, her insides stretching as her vaginal walls clamed up around the wolf's cock, "Ohh god it's big! It's biiig!" she cried out, her cunt wetting all his dick to ease his sliding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aww come on show us what you were going to do." Ayane said pulling Ebon up on her knees to squeeze one of her massive tits and push a finger into her pussy infront of Mar.

"Mmrrrrr come on Mar show us, pleeeeeease." Ebon said muring to Ayane's touching.

( Dot's House )

Disturbed growled arousingly, "Mmm yeah you like that big cock in you don't ya, spoiled draggy getting everything she wants," he teased squeezing her tits harder and pushing his big cock deeper untill it touches her g-spot.
The OCA