Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you prefer to play games
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buy New
35.00%
7 35.00%
Buy Used
35.00%
7 35.00%
Rent
15.00%
3 15.00%
Borrow from someone
0%
0 0%
Other
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you play video games?
Buy games new for me. I simply don't like buying it used as much.

If they only have a used copy, though, I'll take that (as was the case with Metal Gear Solid 3).

I don't download games, though, since I play games just as much for their multiplayer as I do for their single player, and MP is usually backwards or completely nonfunctional in a crack.
I buy a mic of both new and used games. I go to EB Games to trade in ( which isn't half bad rate wise ) and I will get more games.

I kind of stopped gaming on the old Xbox due to work, studying and World of Warcrack... I mean warcraft!

:D

I love that game
Veemon's Followers
I think this belongs in the Video Game....section.... I buy a mix of used and new games...depending on the game and its rarity.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hehehe... I buy em VIA BLACKMARKET!! (50-100 Pesos) Cheap, Sweet, and just as good as any legitimate game. Lasts longer too! Twisted
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
i got any ps1 game for free so i went for other but when i got to ps2 thin gs where slower but i have a imoressive collection
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Loki The Trickster Wrote:Hehehe... I buy em VIA BLACKMARKET!! (50-100 Pesos) Cheap, Sweet, and just as good as any legitimate game. Lasts longer too! Twisted

Really was it so neccesary to comment in a month old topic to tell us you buy stolen games?
Of course not. That should be obvious right there. He's just posting there.
I was trying to gently get him thinking about posting stupid things at stupid times...but I don't know if the effort is worth anything.
Of course I don't by stolen games!! How insulting!!

I buy pirated games. The topic DOES ask how I play them. So I answered! Sincerely!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I rent through Gamefly.com

((Seriously that is a bitching thing to use for renting since there is no late fees and you can cchoose to buy a game you have out))