Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you prefer to play games
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buy New
35.00%
7 35.00%
Buy Used
35.00%
7 35.00%
Rent
15.00%
3 15.00%
Borrow from someone
0%
0 0%
Other
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you play video games?
Select how you go about obtaining games, and give any input on the matter.

As for myself I typically buy games new. It's expensive, but I normally only purchase games I think will have large replay value...though sometimes I end up stiffed in this manner.
Unless its a game I truly want, I usually wait till the price goes down and/or buy used. I don't like renting just because I like being able to go back to a game after a while and beating it again for old time's sake.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
i mostly try to get them free off the internet but if i cannot i buy used
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I'd rather try out a game first, whether it be on someone elses equipment or online. As for the game, itself...rather buy new. I've bought used before and have been disappointed and/or ripped off. I treat my games like my other CDs and DVDs, like gold.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I tend to buy new if the game looks good.. If I've never heard of it before, I rent or borrow first
Most games i buy i but used unless it looks good and gets decent reviews
To tell you the truth I've always been a child on this matter. First I saw the cover, then the other side of the box, checked some play thing and if I liked it I bought it away. That was until I got to know a cool guy who sold me his used games (Imported games lol) for only 2 pesos, every single game was great and all so I was satisfied.

In short, I'm interested in the game working till the end, if it does then throwing it through the window depends if it's a good title or it isn't.

For instance: Area 51 got broken in half and thrown away as a frisbee many times before that because it didn't work in the least.

Brave Fencer Musashi was one of the games I must have been craving the most while I was a child, after it tilted in Steamwood, it went flying through the window.

Breath of Fire 4 was my first serious RPG game I ever played after Digimon World, I replayed it three times, then it mysteriously started to tilt all the time.

Now I trust myself with Emulators and ISOs :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i buy new and used.

but barely ever trade in because Game-Stop's trade in rates SUCK.

i mean, one time i tried to trade in Pokemon Ruby, Advance Wars and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong to them, and the guy said he'd give me 6 bucks. WTF? i refused then looked around the place, and saw all those three games, all with: "USED: $29,99" on them. >_>
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Save up and BUY. It's a curse for me to spend money unwisely, I really have to re-budget.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
lol...i barely ever spend...and that's probably why my wallet is bulging... xP

i just bought three games yesterday (2 Wii games and Beatmania) for a total of $139.57.

and i dont regret it! ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan