Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you prefer to play games
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buy New
35.00%
7 35.00%
Buy Used
35.00%
7 35.00%
Rent
15.00%
3 15.00%
Borrow from someone
0%
0 0%
Other
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do you play video games?
In general. I do what I can to purchase the games I wish to play, new. However, this is simply not possible for some of the older systems wihout spending an entirely too ridiculous amount on that "wonderful" site known as E-bay
Aside from certain games I buy used. They work just as well and I save alot of money. Yeah I have had a few problems, like once I bought a game and it turned out to be a demo disc, but I brought it back and not only did they take it back and replace it but they even gave me a free magazine for the trouble so aside from sitting through a 20 minute intro video, which I always watch the first time I buy a game, before the title with 'Demo' appeared it wasn't that big a deal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I rent a game, and then depending on rather I loved it, liked it, disliked it, or hated it, I'll buy it used or new. I only buy the GOLDEN GAMES OF GOD new. This would include stuff like the Tales series (which I don't even rent), the Starocean series (also which I don't even rent), and some other non-series based games.
Necroposting is a no-no.

Reburied, and locked, so that it might rest in peace.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan