Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
He smile, while turning around, walk closer to the 40 inch LCD TV, which connects to his computer and opens it. "Wanna play some games, Alt? I know you really eager to play." He winks while browsing the system to find a good games to play.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"yeah sure..." Altima said, as he sat down 2 feet away from the screen. "Where are the controllers?"
"Oh." He look around for the wireless controllers, and he found it. Later, he sit besides Altima and lend one controller to him, smiles cutely. "Here you are."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"thanks.." Altima said, as he took the controller, and mentally prepared himself for the game. "Oh! to make things interesting... let's play something with a versus mode, and we could do a strip-style gameplay... loser takes a piece of clothing off....deal?" Altima said.
"Sure, that's fine with me." He grin slightly as he chose the versus mode and start to select his character.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima chose his character as well, and waited for Faiz to set up the games options.

OOC: please tell me what kind of game it is... because it could be anything from what we've been posting... I just need to know if this is a fighting game or something..
OOC : It's a fighting game, like Tekken

Then, the cream-furred wolf setting up the game options and press "Start" to start the game. "Hehe... Prepare for a serious battle, Alt.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh really?" Altima said, just as the game had said "begin!", he entered a quick command, in which his characters did a series of quick kicks at Faiz' character.
"Oh, my... not so fast!" His fingers began to work hard by pressing various buttons in order to give a special attack towards Alt's character.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"gah!" Altima shriekd in surprise as before he knew it, the round was over, his life bar depleted, and barely a scratch in Faiz' bar. "I underestimated you....well... your pick... " Altima said, as he stood up, ready to take whatever Faiz asked off.