Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
- Know the rules? Understand the term 'godmodding'? Thank you.
- This RP can be participated by myself and Altima

--> Characters <--

NAME: Faiz
SPECIES: 2-tails Werewolf
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
LOOKS: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36663267 (on the right side)
PERSONALITY: Quite shy and feminine-look male
COCK SIZE : 7 inches long and 3 inches 3 inches thick fully erect
OTHER: None
FETISHES: Rimming, 69, anal

NAME: Ryo
SPECIES: Grey
LOOKS: Standing 2.15m, Ryo is a cream-colored werewolf with long black hair that reaches his butt. He had furry yet silky-feel fur with thin tail. His eyes is in deep blue color with his face were almost like a female. Wearing a long slack pants with a cream-colored t-shirt
PERSONALITY: Quite quiet person and seldom talking to others.
COCK SIZE: 3 inches non erect, 8.8 inches fully erect and 3 inches thick
OTHER: He had one pussy under his ballsack which could tighten and stretch to give an extreme pleasure as well as could take any size. He had an ability to make his tongue longer than normal size and also had a beads around his tongue
FETISHES: Rimming, 69, anal

NAME: Shiko
SPECIES: Lizard
LOOKS: Pale red eyes, red body color with yellow stripes.
PERSONALITY: Shy and sometimes energetic
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: D Cup, covered by mid-tight shirt
OTHER: Cumming 3 times in a row. Can control her pussy's temperature and tightness.
FETISHES: 69, rimming, anal
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
okay... my characters...

NAME: Altima Carpine( goes by "Alt" or "Ethala")
SPECIES: Dragon
LOOKS: Look at sig for pic, though he has silver bangs instead of blue.
PERSONALITY: Playful, energetic, is still a virgin, very shy around women.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 8" by 2" cock when erect. b through DD cup breasts(can change their size at will)
OTHER: Since puberty, has had the ability to change genders as well as have both parts out at the same time. Can inflate his breasts. Can orgasm 3 times on average.
FETISHES: Likes petite girls, and dominant guys. Likes to be in the middle of an orgy. likes 69. (you may notice that my characters a virgin yet he likes these styles... they are just to let you know what this character will be in once he has had sex)

NAME: Ishana
SPECIES: Vixen
ORIENTATION: Bi/Yuri
LOOKS: Look at sig
PERSONALITY: Very dominant. Likes to surprise people, very energetic. Usually hyper.
BREAST SIZE: DD cup
OTHER: Is not a virgin, but is proud of it. is not an emo or goth, but likes to dress as one.
FETISHES: 69, BDSM, Anal, likes to be dominated in BDSM

NEW character:

NAME: Lizzy
SPECIES: Insect-beetle
ORIENTATION: Bi/straight
LOOKS: look at sig, but as for now... shes' a black beetle girl, around 5' tall, really long blond hair.
PERSONALITY: Bookwormy-type. Kinda nerdy, and stutters a lot. Blushes and embarrasses easily.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: cock size changes as she gets more sex-perience(the more sex she has, the bigger it gets). Breast size is C-cup size
OTHER: is a virgin, likes to read. When she gets extremely embarrassed, she begins to turn into a herm and lasts like that for an hour or two.
FETISHES: Currently has none.

NAME: Galdia
SPECIES: Wolf
ORIENTATION: Straight/Yaoi
LOOKS: grey mixed with black wolf. Very muscular, likes to flex for the ladies. is a virgin, though he was close to losing his virginity a few times, he missed the chance because he was overly aggressive.
PERSONALITY: Aggressive. Gets horny alot, so sometimes runs off to masturbate somewhere private.
COCK SIZE: 12" by 2.75"
OTHER: is still a virgin, when he gets horny, he can be aggressive.
FETISHES: rimming, anal, BDSM, Bondage(same as with Altima, once he has had sex, he will show these fetishes)

I usually don't mind who gets chosen... so if you see any characters you like, go ahead and pick 'em out.

you have a story/plot for us to go by? because if you don't I could come up with one...
OOC : Faiz will take Altima. Begin!

IC :

A cream 2-tails werewolf with his usual clothing walking down the streets, to fill up some of his free time. He don't have anything to do at home and walking around is the best solution to cure his boredom.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As usual with his slacker self, Altima was snoozing udner his favorite tree. Sure he had better things to do with his time...well... more productive things that is, but still. Apparently, he was having a dream about a game he had been wanting to get: President Evil.
As walking on the street, his eyes spotted a dragon laying himself under the tree. His curiosity takes over and slowly walk towards the dragon, and sit besides him. "Uhmm..hello.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Easily awoken from his slumber, Altima took a moment for his eyes to re-adjust . "hmm? oh!" he gasped as he noticed a cream-colored wolf, "hello...." Altima said, as he rubbed the last of the sleep from his eyes.
Faiz smile slightly while looking to him before continued to spoke. "I'm always saw you sleeping here.. Is there anything wrong..?
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"sleeping? oh! well.. uhm, I just like to sleep under here. I usually have some pretty good dreams under here.." Altima said, as he knocked on the bark of the tree. "Uhm, anyways... what's your name?" the dragon asked.
"I'm Faiz. How about you..?" He replies, lend his soft furry paw to Altima.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Altima.." Altima said, as he took Faiz' hand and shook it firmly. Getting up and brushing a bit of dirt off his rump, Altima looked at Faiz for a moment before asking, "So, uhm, Faiz was it? Uhm... wanna go get something to eat?"

OOC: sorry fi I scare you with my fast posting... I've got nothing better to doat the moment other than refresh the screen every 0.000001 seconds XD