Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz nods while continued walking to the apartment. "Oh, I see..So you're not feel bored everytime to sleep there..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"nope... because..well. you could call it a dream tree... when I fall asleep under there.. I tend to dream about somehting fun and interesting.. so it take sup a lot of time.." Altima explained, still walking next to Faiz.
He nodded as they enter the building and take a lift, go up to 15th floor. "A dream tree...hmm..I feel like I want to try it.." He smile slightly, his tails wagging and tapping Altima's tail.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima moved his tail away when Faiz' brushed against it, but kind of liked the feeling of it, so he actually brushed his tail against Faiz' to see his reaction to it. "Yeah.... it's kind of cool..."
He murrs slightly from the brushing of his tail and start to blush. Then, the lift door open as they reached 15th floor. "H-here we are..." He stepped out and walk towards his house.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima followed Faiz to his room. "So... you live in an apartment? how's it like being in one?" Altima asked.
"Hmm..It's kinda great, but sometimes lonely..since I live alone here..." He stopped in front of his room and open the door, offers Altima to go in first.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"well, that sucks.." Altima said, as he walked inside Faiz' appartment. "Wow! this is cool!" the excited dragon exclaimed, as he rushed over towards the window to see the view.
"Yup, it is..." He then strip her shirt and place it on the couch, while looking to Altima in excitement. "You like the view, Alt?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"yeah... I've never seen the view of something this high up..." Altima said, as he looked over at faiz, noticing his shirtless torso, and blushed momentarily, before regaining his composure.