Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz continued to eat the ramen till the bowl is empty. "...So...do you have anything to do today...?" He asked softly and blushing lightly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"nope... other than sit under the tree and go to sleep." Altima said, before chuckling afterwards. He finished the rest of his noddles as well... letting out a small belch, followed by a small "excuse me". "why do you ask?"
He swallow the last noddles and slowly glanced to Alt, spoke nervously. "Well...uhmm...I wonder if you...like to play something..." His blush is now visible on his cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm? play somehting?" Altima asked, his face brightening up. Altima loved to play games, especially video games. "YEAH!" Altima said, as he quickly pulled out his wallet, pulling out the money that his meal costed.
Faiz then drink the green tea till it's empty and smiles at the same time, hearing Altima's response. "Really..? Well, at least it could cure my boredom..." He smile while slowly stood up. "We should pay the meal at the counter.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay.." Altima said, as he stood up, and headed for the counter, and payed the lady at the cashier. Turning around, he waited for Faiz to pay for his own meal.
He give some amount of money to the cashier to pay for his meal, and bowing his head. "Thank you for the meal." He turned to Alt, smiling. "Let's go, Alt."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mm'kay.." Altima said, as he followed Faiz.
Faiz then walks out of the restaurant and walk side by side with Altima, towards the apartment which is located facing to the lake. "Anyway, Alt. Do you return to your own home? Because I'm always saw you sleeping under that tree.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh, yeah... I have a home... I usually come back hom late though..." Altima chuckled, as they passed by the tree. "I just like lying under the tree, that's all... it's a great place for me to relax and think."