Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Yes, we have it all kinds of noodle and tea. Don't worry." The waitress smiles while writing down Alt's order. "Please wait for a moment" She bows her head and proceed to the counter for processing the order.

Meanwhile, Faiz look to Alt and glance slightly to his chest, before look back to his face. "He's kinda cute.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima didn't pay attention to Faiz, or what Faiz was lookign at, and instead looked at the cat-waitress' behind, as it swayed from side to side. I always wonder why Oriental girls look so much cuter than most girls.. Altima thought, as he looked away, in case others were noticing.
Faiz, in the meantime, swinging his tails happily while still looking to Alt who looking to that waitress. "You like that type of girl, don't you, Alt?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm? oh...heh...you saw...didn't you? Well... to answer your question, I think asian girls have cuter bodies..." Altima said, smiling. "and sometimes cute guys.." Altima muttered, though it wasn't as quiet as he thought he said it.
"You're interested in males as well..?" Faiz spoke in low tone and blinks as heard Alt's statement. "What kind of males you prefer?" He added.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm? oh!" Altima said, as he blushed. "uhm...w-well...I guess I should admit it... I..like boys as well... as for prefered... well..I've never thought about it much..." Altima said, placing a claw under his chin in thought. It was true, he never gave it much thought.
"I see...You're as same as mine.." Faiz blush lightly while the cat waitress returned with the order. "Your order has arrived.." She spoke as place the bowl of noodles and tea on the table.

"Enjoy your meal" She bows her head
"Oh, thank you very much" Faiz bows his head to the wairess, and she leaves them.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As he often did... Altima began eating his meal vigorously, as if hadn't had a decent meal in weeks. He nearly finished half his plate before he looked up at Faiz. "Same as you? you're bi? well... thats cool."
He took the chopsticks and began eating the ramen slowly, while nodding softly. He swallow the noddles, and slowly spoke, facing Alt. "Yeah..I'm bi..but still virgin.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh..." Altima said, as he slowed his pace, to not seem disrespectful. "Same here... still a virgin.." Altima nodded, taking a few sips from his tea.