Join our server on Discord

Marill
Quote:We all know that he's a virgin

Oh! That was all? You wanted to tell people I was a virgin? Why didn't you say so instead of dragging it this way?

Quote:so how would he know that condoms break easily?

Goes to show how much you know about that yourself. I don't need to have sex to know about condoms, sweetie. Now cut it out or you'll turn old fast and you'll be like the old hags 'round my streets only going out to gossip about people.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hah...hahahaha that's funny.
DMX...you don't know the real me anymore.
So you don't know normal.

And Mercenary...I may have know Gol a lot shorter than you've known him...but I can say the same. I know so much about him. DMX thinks he knows him. Not anymore. I've been so sick of the things DMX says about Gol on MSN. It hurts when DMX says it..but I don't think he realizes that I have feelings and he shouldn't mess with me by cutting down someone I truly care about.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:We all know that he's a virgin

Oh! That was all? You wanted to tell people I was a virgin? Why didn't you say so instead of dragging it this way?

Quote:so how would he know that condoms break easily?

Goes to show how much you know about that yourself. I don't need to have sex to know about condoms, sweetie. Now cut it out or you'll turn old fast and you'll be like the old hags 'round my streets only going out to gossip about people.

Speak for yourself there..... no doubt you will become one of those 'old hags' on your street
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Actually, thinking about it, there was no right to even touch this subject. People, you don't have to have sex just to know how a condom works or how it breaks, whatever. You touched a subject you shouldn't have, and you've intruded on someone's privacy. And I feel you've overstepped you're line. Gol, enough already. You've gone and just made more trouble by joining in, and don't give me any crap, you have. Now, to be honest, you two are the reason I lock this thread. Unless anyone besides these two have any objections...

Topic Will Lockdown.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds