Join our server on Discord

Marill
Hello! well.. I'm new to this type of thing and so.. I hope this will be good enough.

my name is Veronica...I won't tell you my last name, but I will tell you taht I am Altimas' sister and lover. Yes, I am his lover, and for the past few weeks, we have been doing a few naughty things ^^. Anyways, on to more important things.

I was introduced to this site by my brother, who told me I should join because it would be fun and interesting, also because he said that quite a few families are actually on this site as well.

I'm not really into furs like my brother is, but hey, I guess this could be interesting.

as for vital statistics...

I was born in december 11, 1989. so for those of you that don't have an education higher than fourth grade, that would make me 17.

I weigh 105 pounds last I remember.

I am 5'5"

and thats about it... sorry guys, no description for you... or measurements... thsoe are only reserved for Alt ^^
Welcome Veronica! It's great to have you here, I never get tired of passing by hotties! You only need to getta tan, sun-glasses, preferably like those blind guys wear, a bikini, and I'll personally set you up!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
heehee thanks! but I'm all Alts at the moment. Maybe another time, another place.... ^^
Heya!

Names Gol!

Nice to meet you Altima's sis! ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Quote:heehee thanks! but I'm all Alts at the moment. Maybe another time, another place.... ^^

Sure, first the measurements! I enjoy drooling mentally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ash: Oh a Marill! POKEBALL G-

Shadow: *Beats Ash over the head with a heavy chair* GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! NO ONE LIKES YOU!!

Ash: *Gurgles something through the pulpy mass that used to be his face*

Shadow: Okay who forgot to lock the door and let him in? Ahh whatever he's gone anyways. Welcome Marill, I'm Shadow leader of SDP the self appointed welcoming commity here at the DaD. Hope you have a fun time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah! That's why I'm noting all your personal data to arrange a date! Welcoming comitee!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
wow DMX...you seem to be showing so much interest for my sister.... she barely signed in and your trying to get her meausurements...whats next? her number? XD
Heya Marill!

I is Misty!!

Hope you like it here despite you not really being into furries.

Welcome!! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hiya! I'm The Mercenary, I'm from Argentina, I'm 18 years old and I'm single. Hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the most funny and craziest forum! Oh! and don't forget to say your measurements I got interested since DMX ask it.