Join our server on Discord

Marill
Kurtz: But she's not with you! *points to DMX* She's right near him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sorry for being late saying welcome to the boards and all that blah blah but I know what you're really after. Well here ya go!!! *the certains behind me swing open and Matt's band is setting up* Oh bugger wrong people *snaps fingers* got it!! *force's Tool's band members to rise out of the mouths of Matt's band busting their jaws and stepping out and begin to play* There we go much better!
The OCA
Quote:Well I AM talking about DMX because HE told me PER-SON-AL-LY.
And I do know DMX...pretty well.

I know him since we were kids and if you think about it a little not everybody talk so easily about his personal life, so there is a posibility that he doesn't told you everything, more if you are gonna talk about something he told you in private in a public foro.
Oh... let them fight about it you spoil sport :P
How exactly would you even know Mar from both of yours and his childhood?

If you know so much about him, what exactly do you know about him then?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Okay dudes. Here's the deal. Let's cut the crap, I was going for the fun, but you all seem to want to discuss about me, and I don't want to see it. Misty, I don't see any point in telling them whatever I told you, I only came here to joke around, so cut it out already, it's becoming boring and this is not a revelation topic mind you. If you so want to tell people things I talk over with you, then PM every single user at the DaD, but do not post them here. I was going around here for the sake of having fun and you're ruining it with whatever you want to say.

In short, thanks for ruining my fun in this thread, I'm leaving the Intros for a while till you learn how to behave normally like before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One truthful remark...

and you go like it just ruined your WHOLE reputation....for once you really need to stop taking things up the ass sometimes...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
You know me GoliathTall I talked with you in the MSN long ago when you were in Renamon.nl, maybe you don't remember me, my nick was FerThePhoenix, not too original.

This is the information of DMX I can share with you.
He is from Madariaga, province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, his birthday is 28 of november, he born in 1989, and he lives one street from my house, in fact he is my best friend, so if you don't know what are you talking about, don't talk at all.
And I back up Merc's statement because I know DMX and Mer are both friends. If you want me to go into the detail, fine with me.

But watch it. Formal warning that if another message comes in hitting DMX's privacy or something like that, it's lockdown time. I'm not having this stuff revealed without his own consent, you hear? I asked only because I thought you meant someone else, not himself. Now, if I feel he didn't give you permission to say these things about him, (Because no, everyone did NOT know that, Misty), then you have no right to say it. He can know from other things. Now, lockdown will happen in one message if it's against him or this post.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
yeah, if DMX felt like sharing this info, he'd make a thread or something... so quit fucking things up around ehre guys, 'kay?