Join our server on Discord

Marill
Welcome Marill! :P

Funny thing... if my brothers weren't so fugly, or such total assholes.. I might have had a situation like this...
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: Daltonic? Isn't that the stuff you mix with gin?

Slash: *Shows up rubbing a slightly larger belly* Wow, haven't had a meal that good in ages. *Belches loudly coughing up a yellow and brown furball* Remind me to shave them next time.

The Mercenary Wrote:Soma: No, that's GINTONIC I think *stares at Reno* ehh... what are you panicking about? Do you even know what means being daltonic?

Yes...you mix gin and tonic water to make GIN&TONIC...I should know...*glares at my mom, making another tall glass of the fucking drink* ....... Fucking alkie...
---
ANYWAY...Good for you Marill...Stand up and speak now before things get too nasty...I know I should have done that a while ago in another circumstance. And the fact that you love your brother..I know I don't find that weird...mostly because I've seen worse. Hell...2 years ago (when I was 13) my cousin (11 at the time) asked me for a blowjob...it was odd...so I just walked away.

But does anyone know/suspect that you two fool around??
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
okay... just before I go to sleep and people don't start bugging out that we aren't responding... as of 12 horus ago.. we are udner suspicion... before that... no-one knew... but.. well.. Veronica and I were making out, when my mom walked in... we did manage to tell ehr we were curious...since we said we didn't have any boyfriends/girlfriends....so she only grounded us for a few days.. I'm posting because she is asleep at the moment...
Okay. Wow. *phew* Good thing you guys weren't doing anything beyond that... *sweatdrop*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yeah that'd definately be awkward and hard to explain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: CPR?

Dot: Who would believe such a thing at that moment, at that time, while each other is hugging?

DMX: Well forget it then I was trying to help.

Dot: But mouth-to-mouth breathing wouldn't have been either a good solution or the truth!

DMX: I was talking about 'Crotch Pulsing Reaction'. At least it'd have been the truth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
okay.... becuase of this... me and Vero talked today... and well... to protect ourselves from this... we're gonna separate for a bit... basically breaking up for now...
That's very depressing to hear. You should make more friends, preferably those who you can qualify as best so you can tell them your problems, I'm sure if they understand you they'll recommend you to get a new couple or something.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Marill Wrote:Thank you UnknownH ^^ nice to know someone else doesn't find it strange.
I may not find it very weird but I may not "approve" of it. As long as you two never breed it's not that bad. But I may use the phrase, "I'm not that from that deep of the south or japanese." There's a reason for that line too.
UnknownH Wrote:
Marill Wrote:Thank you UnknownH ^^ nice to know someone else doesn't find it strange.
I may not find it very weird but I may not "approve" of it. As long as you two never breed it's not that bad. But I may use the phrase, "I'm not that from that deep of the south or japanese." There's a reason for that line too.

then... will it bother you with the fact that we actually tried to "breed"?