Join our server on Discord

Marill
^

I know it wont be long before he does for her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Damn right. That's a fact...

Man..it's almost 3...I have to get up in 3 hours. Night everyone...

And once again..welcome Marill. You better watch yourself on here...there are many horny guys...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Welcome Marill. You take your name from the Pokemon character?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey Marill!

Don't know if Altima's told you about me, but I've gotten to know him through chatting and RPing. Hope you have fun on DaD and maybe we'll be able to chat sometime. Take care!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Marill Wrote:Hello! well.. I'm new to this type of thing and so.. I hope this will be good enough.

my name is Veronica...I won't tell you my last name, but I will tell you taht I am Altimas' sister and lover. Yes, I am his lover, and for the past few weeks, we have been doing a few naughty things ^^. Anyways, on to more important things.

I was introduced to this site by my brother, who told me I should join because it would be fun and interesting, also because he said that quite a few families are actually on this site as well.

It is interesting!

Quote:I'm not really into furs like my brother is, but hey, I guess this could be interesting.

Me either, but I like it here. So, i'm sure you will too. Well, i'm not really sure, but i'm making good convorsation anyway right? lol

Quote:as for vital statistics...

I was born in december 11, 1989. so for those of you that don't have an education higher than fourth grade, that would make me 17.

Haha! I was born September 28, 1989!!! That makes me older!

Quote:I weigh 105 pounds last I remember.
My weight is still a work in progress.

Quote:I am 5'5"
I'm 5'8" and one quarter inch.

Quote:and thats about it... sorry guys, no description for you... or measurements... thsoe are only reserved for Alt ^^

Well, nice to meet you, even without those details, lol.
Renamon's Army
hello every! and good morning!

to those of you that wanna try picking me up..I'm taken....for those of you that don't know...that special person is my brother ^^

as for the name, no, I didn't get the name from pokemon. it's actually a nickname I've been using since way back when.

measurements? as I said before, they're for Altimas' eyes and ears ^^
Plus, i've heard Marill as a real name, before pokemon ever did.
Renamon's Army
Thank you, Renamon_S3.
Oh, no thanks is needed. Thanks for saying thank you though, lol.
Renamon's Army
welcome to the site yada yada yada etc. etc. etc