Join our server on Discord

Joke time!
Ha ha ha. That is pretty funny.
But here's one:

A penguin had to get his tire fixed on his car so as it's getting repaired he goes to get an ice cream cone. Now, he has flippers so he can't hold the cone like us so he gets it all over his beak. Now he gets to the mechanic who's working on his car and the mechanic says, "It looks like you blew a seal." And the penguin says, "No, that's just ice cream."
three guys a canadian, an american and a hindu (yes i know i use that combo for everything) are driving through the desert, when their car breaks down. so they decide to go for help. the american brings food with them, the the canadian brings water, and the hindu rips the car door off.

they were walking for a while when they noticed the hindu was carrying the car door "why did you bring that?" said the canadian and the hindu replied "in case we get hot we can roll down the window"
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Wait; wouldn't the canadian bring the door? That's how I might hear it.
that is pretty funny lol
Quote:Wait; wouldn't the canadian bring the door? That's how I might hear it.

no, because punch lines are always more funny when said in a hindu accent
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
A Dhali Llama, Pope and Mormon Prophet are fishing in a lake. The Dhali Llamarealises he has forgoten his sun screen on the beach, so he hopped out of the boat and skips accross the water to get it and skips back.

The Mormon Prophet realises he has forgotten his scriptures on the shore which he was going to read while he fishes. So he hops out of the boat and walks accross to collect it and walks back.

The Pope seeing the other two walk on the water says to himself, "I'm the Pope, God's representative on earth! if these two can do it, I have to!" So he steps out of the boat and falls in.

The Dhali Llama turns to the Mormon prophet and says, " I guess we should have told him about the stepping stones."
The Mormon Prophet replies, "What stepping stones?"
(I believe I heard this joke in 3rd grade!)

It's Monday morning. A man gets on a bus to heads for work. He steps to the back of the bus and sits down on the center rear seat. To his left sits this guy who's rubbing his right index finger under his nose and whispering to himself. "Fifi...Fifi...Fifi..."

Thinking nothing of it, the man gets off at his stop, across town, and goes to work.

This same scenario plays out for the next three days.

Friday morning, the man confronts the guy, at the back of the bus.

Man 1: "Excuse me, but why do you rub your finger under your nose, every morning and call out 'Fifi...Fifi..'?"

Man 2: "Well...if you must know...my wife's name is Fifi. And every night, before I go to bed, I stick my finger in my wife's pussy. Then, in the morning, I smell it while I ride on the bus...to remind me of her.

Man 1: "Ahhh... OK, now it get it!"

Next Monday morning, a similar scenario takes place on the bus. The first man, sitting at the back of the bus, rubs his finger under his nose, calling, "Fifi...Fifi...Fifi..."

The second man, gets on the bus, walks to the back and sits down next to the first guy. Taking off his jacket, he rubs the entire length of his right arm, from the elbow to his finger tips underneath his nose and calls out, "Bertha...Bertha...Bertha..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Humon Wrote:The Dhali Llama turns to the Mormon prophet and says, " I guess we should have told him about the stepping stones."
The Mormon Prophet replies, "What stepping stones?"

I'm guessing you're Mormon.
nope. my co worker is mormon. I am an atheist hethen bent on world domination and making all cute things my pets. =3

he told me the joke and it made me laugh with that twist =p
heh

A guy goes into the chemist to buy some condoms.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds