Join our server on Discord

Altima/PsychoticPorcupine
Tim moved over to Galdia. "What do you have planned? I say we get shitfaced drunk and call over some strippers." Tim pointed to the beer and phone respectively, as he talked.

"Whatever to pay the mortgage." Yuan said somewhat realising he had an erection, he recahed down and began stroking it with his paw, waiting for the boobs to come back.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Amen to that.." Galdia said, as he stood up, and picked the phone up, getting ready to dial a few numbers.

"err... wlel.. I have another job... this is just something I do on my spare time.." Altima said.
Pause till monday.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
k.... well.. I'm gonna be gone till NEXT sunday(not this coming one, NEXt one)
"Got any numbers in mind?" The horny Porcupine questioned Galdia. His small quill tail wagging.

Yuan smiled "Mhmm to get paid for that must be kinda weird? I mean dacing for guys you know" Yuan said still massaging his cock underneath the kitchen island.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"heh... very HORNY guys.." Altima said, as his breasts grew out once mroe, stretching the fabric of the shirt, as his mounds nearly made cleavage through the shirt.

"Yeah.... one or two... Altima's usually the main show for me though.." Galdia said, as he began dialing a number. The phone began to ring and came up...silence. "Damnit... no-one there.." so he dialed a second number, and came up busy. "shit... lines busy... looks like everyone else beat us to it.." the muscly wolf shrugged, as he returned to the table and his half-finished beer bottle.
Yuan's eyes became glued to the breasts and began stroking harder and faster. He then realised what he was doing and stopped sitting onto a stoll and sliding it in so he could let the erection die down. "Sorry" Yuan said bashfully.

Tim sighed, "Well I guess we will just have to let Altima be or stripper tonight!" Tim said out loud for the room to hear. he walked over to the fridge and pulled out another six pack hoping to get evryone drunk, so he could have some fun tonight.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Altima noticed what Yuan was doing a split second before he stopped. "Oh? it's okay.. I know a lot of guys'll fap to me sometimes... but if you want to feel sorry and apologizee... you COULD pay me.." Altima said, with a wink, as he took his shirt off, revealing his pink nipples.

"Maybe..." Galdia said, as he walked over towards the others.
Yuan reached down and continued to paw his member under neath the table. His eyes enlarged and he began to drool his tail waggin quickly.

"Gosh Yuan get a room or something don't just leave the rest of us hanging" Tim said his own erection begining to poke itself out. "grab a beer boys itsging tobe one hell of a night." He said slamming down the six pack down.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"I guess no apology then... ah well.. I'll take my services elsewhere.." Altima said, as he returned to his normal self.

"YEAH!!! more BEER!!" Galdia said, popping two cans open, and downing both at the same time.