Join our server on Discord

Altima/PsychoticPorcupine
ok... everyone SHOULD know the rules

-no posting unless your a mod with the problem/PsychoticPorcupine/Me

-no powerplaying(unless you ask permission from that person)
- and no bitching(hopefully this doesn't become a problem, because if u wanted to post in here... make your own rp and invite someone to it, and don't invite me...that way you can mock me with it)

ok... CHARACTERS!!!

profiles like this... since we don't know each other much..

NAME:
SPECIES:
ORIENTATION:
LOOKS:
PERSONALITY:
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE:
OTHER:
FETISHES:

My characters:

NAME: Altima Carpine( goes by "Alt" or "Ethala")
SPECIES: Dragon
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
LOOKS: Look at sig for pic, though he has silver bangs instead of blue.
PERSONALITY: Playful, energetic, is still a virgin, very shy around women.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 8" by 2" cock when erect. b through DD cup breasts(can change their size at will)
OTHER: Since puberty, has had the ability to change genders as well as have both parts out at the same time. Can inflate his breasts. Can orgasm 3 times on average.
FETISHES: Likes petite girls, and dominant guys. Likes to be in the middle of an orgy. likes 69. (you may notice that my characters a virgin yet he likes these styles... they are just to let you know what this character will be in once he has had sex)

NAME: Ishana
SPECIES: Vixen
ORIENTATION: Bi/Yuri
LOOKS: Look at sig
PERSONALITY: Very dominant. Likes to surprise people, very energetic. Usually hyper.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: DD cup
OTHER: Is not a virgin, but is proud of it. is not an emo or goth, but likes to dress as one.
FETISHES: 69, BDSM, Anal, likes to be dominated in BDSM

NEW character:

NAME: Lizzy
SPECIES: Insect-beetle
ORIENTATION: Bi/straight
LOOKS: Will get a photo soon, but as for now... shes' a black bettle girl, around 5' tall, really long blond hair.
PERSONALITY: Bookwormy-type. Kinda nerdy, and stutters a lot. Blushes and embarrasses easily.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: cock size changes as she gets more sex-perience(the more sex she has, the bigger it gets). Breast size is C-cup size
OTHER: is a virgin, likes to read. When she gets extremely embarrassed, she begins to turn into a herm and lasts like that for an hour or two.
FETISHES: Currently has none.

NAME: Galdia
SPECIES: Wolf
ORIENTATION: Straight/Yaoi
LOOKS: grey mixed with black wolf. Very muscular, likes to flex for the ladies. is a virgin, though he was close to losing his virginity a few times, he missed the chance because he was overly aggressive.
PERSONALITY: Aggressive. Gets horny alot, so sometimes runs off to masturbate somewhere private.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 12" by 2.75"
OTHER: is still a virgin, when he gets horny, he can be aggressive.
FETISHES: rimming, anal, BDSM, Bondage(same as with Altima, once he has had sex, he will show these fetishes)

ok... now that characters are posted... go ahead and look through the ones you want to rp with... try to keep only two characters, since it gets harder to rp with more....I tend to lsoe track of who's doing what.. :P
OK I think I like Galdia the most, then follow by Altima.

Heres my three guys.

NAME: Yuan Kitsune
SPECIES: Wolf
ORIENTATION: Bi
LOOKS: He is a black wolf with a patch of silver fur which runs along his back. He is very toned.
PERSONALITY: He is very quiet although very dominant in bed, he likes to feel like he is hunting.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 11" by 2"
OTHER: He is smart but won't admit it. He isn't a virgin. He doesn't care if he is on top or on bottom.
FETISHES: Anal and Rimming

NAME: Timothy Raigu
SPECIES: Porcupine
ORIENTATION: Gay/Yaoi
LOOKS: He is a large porcupine with toned muscles. (like this)
PERSONALITY: He is horny, and playful, not hyper but he likes to have a good time. He is shy around men because he thinks most aren't gay like he is, and want to hurt him.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 10" by 2.8"
OTHER: He prefers the top, and he is gentle and loving.
FETISHES: Anal and Blowjobs

NAME: Tuch Schneider
SPECIES: Mole
ORIENTATION: Straight
LOOKS: He is a small mole who wears aa black flak jacket and thick glasses so he can see.
PERSONALITY: He is quite calm and likes to joke.
COCK SIZE/BREAST SIZE: 9" by 2"
OTHER: he likes to dig, and is known to be hiding under ground watching females.
FETISHES: 69 and watching women shower.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
ok so as for your characters... I like Yuan, and Timothy.... though the spines may be a problem...wouldn't want Altima to poke an eye out :P

ok so cast:

ALTIMA
GALDIA
YUAN
TIMOTHY

sounds good? or maybe we COULD add three of our characters.... if so... who would your third pick be?

do you have any preference in setting?
No It's ok If you don't want Tuch. He is new and was intended to be for regular rps. not yiffy stuff. you will see what i mean if you are in IDEA.

Anydangways

I like the cast I don't care where the setting is as long as it isn't too random...>.> But if you set it up I can follow.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
welll it's not that I don't like tuch... I just liked the other two more.

ok plot-time:
Well... seeing as our characters a quite a ways in age apart, this is gonna be difficult to make a decent story line... uhm... Well... for the purposes of this rp.. I'm gonna up my characters age by 3 years each... so Alts' 19, Galdia is 22 years old...

heres what I cna come up with

Guy night. The guys were gonna go out to celebrate the new years. Since they didn't have any girlfriends, they just went as friends. At the moment, they were in a bar. the dates: Friday, 12/31/07 at 7:32 P.M.

Altima said "thanks" to the bartender as he was handed four bottles of beer. He quickly and gracefully gathered the bottles in his arm, as he headed over towards the table. "Okay guys, drink up!" the scrawny dragon said, as he handed the guys their beer.

"Well! heres to another year of bieng bachelors!" Galdia exclaimed, as he gave a hearty laugh, grabbing his own bottle and mock cheering with the bottle.
"Here Here!" Yuan said loudly. He was already quite ready to end this year. Too many broken relationships with girls. He gulped down his mug of beer quickly and gave a shudder. Timothy was quiet. He didn't drink much he rarely finished his one beer and always felt terrible the next day. "Yuan you better watch yourself remember last year?" Tim chuckled at the thought.

Tim turned to Altima. "Last year he got so drunk he woke up in the rec room of some asian families house and they would not stop screaming." Tim laughed as yuan got up to the bar to get another drink. That wasn't the only thing about last year that was special. He thought to himself. Tim was gay and last year today he had sex with Yuan while he was passed out, he loved it but still hides his sexuality from his friends even today.

((Sorry about the lond post just openeing some things we can play off of later in the Rp))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: ok firstly... long posts= good... very long posts= better!.....extremely long post= bad so.... when posting, if you can make paragraph posts for each character thats good... that means you are trying to describe as much a spossible... a few paragraphs is great... as well... but too many paragraphs, and you leave the other player with not much else to do... to make things simple.. aim for a paragraph or two... and you will be succesful...though... it is very difficult...

"Aye.... another year....wow...." Altima said, as he nodded at Timothy. He sipped a bit from his bottle, before twirling it slightly. Each year, Altima would make a goal that he would try to achieve before the next year... a sort of new years resolution. Each year for the past 5 years, he had said he was gonna lose his virginity... but each year passes, and he was nowhere near that goal. Altima was bisexual, but he rarely told anyone that, only his close friends knew about it. He wasn't sure if he told Yuan or Tim about it yet, but he knew Galdia knew.

"hmm..." Galdia ssaid, as he stared at his beer bottle intently. "y'know what I see in this beer bottle? Well... I see... I see... I see myself dominating some girl in bed!" He exclaimed, as he laughed once more at his sorry joke, beer spilling from his bottle. "uhp! I spilled my beer!" the wolf muttered, as he lapped at the small pool of the clear golden liquid on the table. He knew that Altima was bi, but he was ok with it...he too was bi...but wasn't so open with it. He had to admit, at times he would look at a hot guy and mentally undress him for a moment.
((Sweet ok! i have had previous Rp where people wanted short posts and were mad at me so you know what they can F themselves.))

Yuan had finished his third beer and surprisingly made it back to the table. He was holding onto his third beer and rested on Timothy. "Who is that hot chick lickin beer off our'e Tooble?" he manage to say pointing a finger at Galdia. Yuan fell onto the table , and Tim didn't flinch letting his friend rest. He nodded to Gladia as a reassurance that Yuan was fine.

"He is a lightweight but it passes through him surprisingly fast He will wake up in about an hour and want another beer." Timothy said to his newer friends Altima and Galdia. Timothy went to high school with yuan and had always had a crush on him, but lately Galdia had been a little bit more sexy, a little more muscular, Timothy was too shy to comfront him about it, because Galdia always talked big game about having sex with women.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC" well... depends on the paragraphs.... the ones you're doign are fine.... well... to me and a few others they are... just depends on the eprson. In my opinion, short posts are basically cyber-sex posts... theres not much going on except for "insert dick in your vagina" crap... but long posts explain whats going on... much like a book.

IC: "hmm... man doesn't know how to handle his beer, eh?" Galdia said, as he prodded Yuans' shoulder, "you alive?" he asked the snoozing wolf. after a moment's hesitation, Galdia shrugged, and returned to his beer, staring at it like something precious.

Altima shook his head, as he trie dto hold a laugh in. "heh...what abotu you Timmy? you hardly touched your beer..." Altima said, as he pointed at the porcupines bottle, which wasn't even half finsihed yet.
"I can't handle beer very well It makes me sick." Timothy said looking at his beer. "Also The Night is young why get wasted before the fun starts?" He said looking over at his unconcious friend. Yuan began to lightly snore his fur rising and fallign with his breath. Timothy moved over to the bar and picked up a bowl of pretzels. he began to munch on them while watching a special about the year and who died during it. Alot of celeberties, an old president yadda yadda, same old stories every year.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz