Join our server on Discord

Altima/PsychoticPorcupine
OOC: ok well... powerplaying is soemthing like using my character and doing actions that I haven't stated my character did, so... in other words, if you said somehting like "alt walked in, waving as he sat in the couch" would be powerplay...

IC: Altima nodded his head, as he walke din, followed by Galdia. Both had noticed the six pack lyign on the table and each grabbed their own can. "So... what now? speaking and all with Tim being out.." Altima asked, as his can made a hissing sound as the top was popped open.

Galdia remained silent, drikning his beer.
"I don't know Do one of you want to check on him? Or should we play some card games and wait for the countdown?" Yuan suggested his ideas. He sat in his chari and after the incident in the bar he didn't reach to the beers. He sttod back up going to the kitchen, he pulled out an orange and peeled it. "What do you two think?" Yuan said as he continued to peel his orange.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"uhm.. well I don't mind doing much... I guess we could go home... just wanted to make sure Timmy was ok.." Altima said. He was done with beer for tonight, as Altima usually wasn't a heavy drinker.

Galdia reached for a can of beer, snapping off the top easily. "I say we hire a bunch of strippers over... get 'em to do us a little show or somehting..." Galdia suggested.
"that's a plan!" Yuan said. "But not leave it it the last night of the year we need to live it out!" Tim began moaning from the bedroom. Yuan sighed walking into the bedroom to check on hsi friend. He walked out. "Man he is knocked out you really did a number to him Altima." Yuan said jokingly. "You will have to spend some more quality time with me.

Tim wasn't wasted he fell off the bed trying to get to the door and moaned. he was now lying on the bed resting. He still wanted to get lucky. And the talk yuan was doing gave him a hard on. he laid on his bed stroking his cock.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm? this?" Altima said, as his chets bulged out for a moment, his perky breasts stretching the fabric of his shirt. The retracted only a few seconds later, as Altima didn't want Yuan to get frisky with him...yet! He wanted Yuan to earn it.

Galdia chuckled a moment, as he stood up. "Be right back... wheres the john?"
"Its to the right of Tims room. Just a little down the hall." Yuan said turning back to Altima. "So when did you figure out you could do that?" Yuan said interestingly. He pulled out a beer and began to drink it. It was about an hour now before teh year was up.

Tim was now moaning as he continued to jack himself. His door was open and a little light came in, but you would only see him if you happened to pass by the room.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
nodding, Galdia made his way through towards the bathroom. on his way, he noticed Tim was awake and moaning. "oh hey Tim! glad your awake... don't hurt yourself bud..." he mentioned, knowing very well what the porcupine was up to, but ignoring it as he entered the dark small room.

"Well.. I'm not so sure about it.. I know I could do it since I hit puberty...though it was hard for me to control as everyone aonce in a while... it would 'break out' and I'd be a female for a couple of hours or days.." Altima said, as he reached for another beer.
"Galdia!" Tim was shocked he tried to cover himself. He was embarassed. His member was too large to cover with his small hands. "I-i-i-i was I was" Tim was stutering. He jumped off his bed and slammed the door with Galdia inside. "Listen don't tell them what I was doing, or they might think I am a freak."

Yuan smiled. "That must have been interesting diod you just say you were sick those days or what?" Yuan said moving a little closer. "Its hot in here, I forgot to lower the AC when we left. You mind if I take off my shirt?" Yuan said lightly flexing his muscles.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
((You going to post?))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Yeah sorry.. lately.. I haven't been in a posting mood... what with all this crazy stuff going on.. I've been pretty much logging in only to let people know I was still alive.. >_> I'll post though...

IC:

Galdia smirked, "Hey, buddy... no-one would think your a freak.. I bet you 100$ Yuan and Altima both do it... besides, they'd only think you were a freak if you were thinking of them WHILE your doing it....well...maybe not Altima since he can...you know.."

"As I said... it'd breeak out, so it happened randomly. Sometimes I'd be at school, and I'd suddenly turn female, so I'd try to sound as manly as possible to ask if I could go to the nurse....who was the only person I told about that....As for taking your shirt off... I don't mind..."