Join our server on Discord

Altima/PsychoticPorcupine
"yo, I'm sorry, Tim..I thought that'd cheer you up..." Altima apologized. "I...I...if theres' any way I could...repay you.. I'll do it..." Altima said, as he sat down next to his friend.
"No it's fine... Its just the Beer... Just the Beer." He mumbled to himself for a few minutes. yuan looked up at Altima. He blinked and looked over Altima having some naughty thoughts about him, slowly underessing him with his mind. He then realised he was staring too long.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
not paying much attentiont yo Yuan, Altima kept his focus on Timothy. "you sure? I'm a little concerned with you, Timmy... " Altima said, being serious for a moment.

Galdia grunted as he took another swig from his bottle. "Just leave him alone... get him a glass of water! and he needs a break, ok?"
yuan Looked up."Just give him a few minutes and he will be fine. And then we can ll laugh it off. " Yuan walked back to his seat brushing his tail accidently against Altimas rear end. Yuan Sat down and Smiled at the three of them. He liked all of them. Even though he was Bi they were all so hot, and since it was the end of the year who wouldn't want to Fuck them?
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"oh!" Altima gasped, and blushed, as he felt something brush against his behind. "ok...well...uhm...so, you guys wanna do anything else, before the big celebration? we got.." Altima looked at his watch, "about 2 hours till then.."

"I don't got much planned.. though.. if I could find myself a ladie... then maybe..." he suddenly growled in a lustful way, as he thought about being with a woman. Without thinking, his cock slowly slid out of its sheathe.
Tim fell out of his chair onto the floor. "Don't worry about him he will get up in a minute." Yuan assured them. Tim was dazed, he thought he saw a big red cock and he began to lick it. His was into the dream underneath the table his tongue going wild ofver the imaginary cock. Yuan spoke up " I don't know I don't have any plans, do you two want to come to tim and I's place? and count down I think we have monopoly or some other game we could play."
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Well... we could play strip blackjack!" Altima said, with a wink, as he let his chets bulge out a bit. He gave a soft sigh as he retracted his chest. "Well... should we head over then? not much else to do here except get drunker..."

"Yep... let's head out then..." Galdia said, taking a last swig, before emptying the bottle.
((last post for me tonight))

Tim got back into his chair, and realised where he was. Yuan stood up. "C'mon Tim Were going home" Tim lurched upwards. "You know how to get to our Apartment right?" Yuan asked as he pulled out his keys. He was sober enough to drive now, he stumbled a bit, but he wouldn't have any problems getting home. It's just up the road. Yuan walked Tim outside and they got into the car and headed to the apartment where the Games awaited.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Aw'right... looks like this parties over then.." Galdia said, as he collected himself, ready to head over to the others' house.

"mhmm.." Altima nodde din agreement, as he followed Galdia out to his car, and they soon caught up to the others.
Yuan walked out of the car followed by the intoxicated Tim. They walked up to their apartment and opened it when They saw Altima and Galdia drove up. Yuan was excited he was wanting to spend some time with them, maybe even some "private" time. Tim was out of it he walked inside and headed to his room collapsing on the bed. He was tired. Yuan pulled out six pack from the fridge and put it on the counter going to the door to let Alt in.

((he is letting them in because he saw them come up hope you don't think it's powerplaying...))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz