Join our server on Discord

Altima/PsychoticPorcupine
"Hmmm....So...Altima...I'm curious... what are your thoughts on Tim and Yuan..." Galdia aske,d once he made sure Tim was out of earshot and that Yuan was actually asleep, by prodding the sleeping wolf on his muzzle.

"Hu-wha-?" Altima asked, as he choked up a bit, being halfway from taking a swig. "oh! w-well..uhm... I-I think Yuan is...well...he's got a great body..a-and well..Tim is cute....a-abit nery...but cute.." Altima said, suddenly blushing, as he looked away fro a moment.
"So what to do until Yuan wakes up?" Timothy said turning away from the tv. he picked up a handful of pretzels and munched them down. He then took a quick swig of his beer. Yuan began to stir probably dreaming, about something. Timothy began to become a little buzzed from the drinking giggling under his breath.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Altima got up and walked over towards Timothy, leavign Galdia to himself. "Hey, Tim-inator...so whatcha got planned for next year?" the excited dragon asked, as he patted the porcupine on his shoudler, as he tried to avoid the spikey deathtrap on his back.
Tim lowered his quills when he heard Altima. They usualy were never up but tonight he felt a little tense. "Oh nothing I just want to you know feel better than I did this year." Tim said sorrowly. yuan began to wake up and murmer something about a bald eagle taking his bacon and sat back up feeling his face. Tim looked over to him and shrugged it off. He looked back at his glass.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey!! sleeping beauty's finally awake, and I didn't have to kiss him!" Gialdia joked, as he tossed a fresh bottle towards Yuan. "Har har! drink up!" the grey wolf said jokingly to Yuan.

"Heh... Galdia can't resist making jokes to make him look good.. eh?" Altima said, as he nudged Tim. "oh and, cheer up bud...do I have to show you my secret smilign technique?"
Yuan nodded back and stared at the glass not picking it up until he was completely awake. Yuan groaned and moved the beer aside. "I Don't feel well" yuan closed his eyes trying to numb the pain.

Tim looked over at Alitma." What do you mean?" Tim asked the dragon. He had grown bored and looked up as they counted down in New York City. The Ball dropped and everyone in the bar clapped. Only Two hours to go before it's HEre! Tim thought. maybe then I will have the guts to tell my friends about myself.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"well... for one thing...I'll show you a sample..." Altima said, as he pushed his chest out towards Timothy, and suddenly...his chets bulged outwardm in the shape of breasts. "heehee!" Altima giggled.
"WHAT THE?" Tim said falling off his stool. He thought the beer must have gotten to him, it was just so sudden. yuan Stood up and looked at tim.

"you alright Buddy what happened?" Yuan seemed to be sober but his legs wobbled beneath him. Tim stammeered up to his feet and gulped down the last of his beer.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"heh.. yeah...kinda weird.." Altima said, as his chest srhunk inwards, returning to normal. "Been able to do that for a while...since.. I dunno..." Altima said.

Galdia looked over, shrugged, then sipped form a new bottle. "showing him that trick of yours' Alt? if you could control it better... then maybe just maybe..."
"You mean he can do that whenever he wants?" Yuan said shocked. Tim walked back to the table and did not speak somewhat scared from what he saw. Yuan patted him on the back hoping to cheer him up or coax him back into talking.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz