Join our server on Discord

Removing Support for The DHZ
Jeez Ry, I didn't mean to make it like that. You're extreamly noble, though. I'd shake your hand if the computer wouldn't electricute me for trying to reach through a cable the size of a cockroaches head.
Quote:First and foremost, I'd like to remind you that the DAD itself has a section like that, or at least it used to, 'unknown artists', the only difference being that Sonimon put a large disclaimer that if an artist wanted the work down, he would take the work down, and he was true to his word at that.

We haven't had a section like that for quite some time. Perhaps back in the Dark Age of the site, when the content we had was traded back and forth between the few existing Digi-Hentai sites freely anyways.

The pics in question on the DHZ are sometimes even labeled, and many of them can be credited to specific artists. If you remember I've always been after theft and such, even when an old artist called Master of Animation once started copying other's poses and art, then simply changing them slightly, I eventually removed all his work completely.
I think both sites are good and just because they have different veiws shouldn't stop them from co-existing, but flameing isn't cool so if that was one of the reasons then it is a good one
1. Even if many of the pictures were signed, there was no way of Sonimon getting their email addresses.

2. Sonimon ousted 2 artists as well, one who didn't even bother to change or anything, just submitted Acchan's art and insisted it was his doing, even mentioned his 'inspirations', so you're not alone.
jodan -- best... avatar.... ever
Quote:1. Even if many of the pictures were signed, there was no way of Sonimon getting their email addresses.

Why even post them then -_-

Just a grab at some content.
Because it's digimon hentai and it's a digimon hentai SITE. If the artist wanted them down, they could request it. If they wanted they're own section, they could request it. Beleive it or not, it was made to PREVENT theivery, anyone who said it was theres would now have to proove it, instead of having blind faith. a week or so before it was put up, half of Karabiner's pics were sent in under a different name, from some kid claiming it was his work. The douchebag.
I know, I was told it was meant to prevent art theft, but I've spoken with some of these artists, and they specifically don't want their image shown elsewhere, but I don't see any changes in sight. I have an e-mail sitting around from Karabiner if you would like to talk to me and see it.

Plus I don't know about anyone else, but I an about 3-4 other people I can think of can look at pics that were submitted and tell you in a few minutes if the person submitting them just stole them or something. Most japanese art is very distinctive, and ESPECIALLY in Karabiner's case his art is very recognizable.

It's a good idea essentially, but I think it just is justifying theft. With a little extra effort all those fake submissions could be stopped.
No change in sight? Karabiner's art was taken down weeks ago, along with 2 other artists who didn't want their work on the grab bag. So what about that?

As for art recognition, Sonimon's never exactly had an eye for art, and like I said, even if he KNOWS who it is, he told me back in early july he had no way of coming in contact with Karabiner, and he WOULD have to, because he's studying Japanese, and would have been able to give him the situation at hand.
Quote:No change in sight? Karabiner's art was taken down weeks ago, along with 2 other artists who didn't want their work on the grab bag. So what about that?

His menu has a big ole' Karabiner signature on it -_-

If certain pics were removed to please me or others, FINE, but I still think this shows a general disrespect for artists. I mean are the removed because they are respected, or are they removed because people were bitching. Please don't say number 2, because I'm only trying to bring things to attention here.

Karabiner is just an example, there are many other signed images in the gallery posted without their owners even having knowledge of them being there. What they don't know can't hurt em, right?