Join our server on Discord

Removing Support for The DHZ
The Digiartist's Domain has been a supporter of the Digimon Hentai Zone (DHZ) for quite some time, but due to recent events this support must be withdrawn. The mods of this board and I can no longer tolerate backing a site that neglects several core beliefs that the Digiartist's Domain is founded on.

Cases in point:

1. The DHZ currently supports art theft. Many pictures were posted without the artist's consent, some of which I or other mods have contacted personally. This work is NOT to be displayed without permission. To demand that artists contact the site to have work removed if they don't want it displayed is ridiculous, after all, these artists are too busy to be bothered with things like that, and some don't even speak english very well. This is just a convenient way to justify art theft.

2. Anti-Digiartist's Domain sentiment has been displayed time and time again on the DHZ board. It got to a point where mods from this board found themselves visiting the DHZ board and monitoring things just to make sure they didn't get out of hand. Posting useless flames about other sites is strictly forbidden on this board, yet it runs rampant on the DHZ.

3. The DHZ is essentially the same as the Digiartist's Domain. The webmaster of the DHZ, Sonimon, left of his own accord, took the DaD site files with him, and created the DHZ. To see such a similar site as the Digiartist's Domain, only that it is backwards in it's morals and supports art theft and flaming, is damaging to this site.

As a result of these facts, the Digiartist's Domain is withdrawing support of the DHZ. All references to it will be removed from the Message Board, and links on the main site will be deleted. Users are warned not to support this site on the board, it is officially blacklisted.
sorry DHZ fans, but Togashi has got some point here. The DHZ i just stealing pictures in it's "grabbag" section wich shouldn't be displayed
Amen to that one. But the discussion had been on the old board, and Soni made his opinion quite clear (to say the least :roll: ).
both boards hold good points... that DaD.. that they have all their pics legally (technically speaking) and the DHZ that they have very few rules to follow (and the board is smaller and more intimate with the members)
me, visiting both, could care less. so i shall be evil and do nothing about this topic!!!
Whats the DHZ?!...

~DeViLZ~
the DHZ is a spin of of the DaD, someone (Sonimon) felt that Toga wasnt doing his part because he didnt update the second he got a new lemon or a pic.

not to rag on that way of thinking but he went childishly off on his own and made a site with little or no morals where this one is fairly respectable in how it works its self. I hate to flam people and websites but Soni just crossed the line when he let his site do things like that.

Anyway it developed i never went to the DHZ so i could honestly care less about it. other than the fact that it was removed from this site brining a smile to my face i have nothing to say about it really. I hope that Soni makes his site better some day and maybe i'll think about going there but for now I'll just hang around here where people dont flame and spam and the both the boards and the mods do their job to make it a good place to visit once in a while

Ryoku
I started visiting DHZ's board about 3-4 days ago. I hardly saw any bad-mouthing aimed at DaD. And I think Mr. Breaker's comment on the DHZ board is very accurate.

And all this gripe was over some guy called "Kazul"? (Read about him, I'm quite new here, so I never heard of him.) Its pointless and I'm sure things could be worked out.

**Why can't the two big guys up there talk it over first? I'm sure there's a chance for them to be friends :)**

(I respect both Toga and Soni, their lemons are great and the sites they both came up with are a "heaven for lemon fans". So why can't they join forces and support each other?)
i've only been around for about a year, if that, and the sad fact is that Soni and Toga where once freinds. maybe they are, who knows, but Soni went off on his own after dumping the DaD. all of a sudden the DHZ started and went south and now there not in our links section.

I dont think that the DHZ will fix its problems in the near future if ever but i hope that they can become a little bit more respectable to at least our level. Soni did a good job while he was here but obviousely stands for diffrent morals which we dont. If he changes then kudos for him. if not, i really dont care. i work for this site and thats pretty much all i'm interested in for the time being.

Ryoku
I know i'm going to get flamed for this, so before I state my oppinion, I want to make it clear that i am absolutely and completly neutral, I support both sites in entirety, I just want to the record to be straight.

Quote:someone (Sonimon) felt that Toga wasnt doing his part because he didnt update the second he got a new lemon or a pic.

That's not true, Kazul, who I personally met and I can vouch wasn't easy to get along with, was constantly fighting with Sonimon over petty things, and barely took his job seriously. Sonimon felt that he was the only updater contributing, so he told Toga that either he goes or Kazul goes. In the end, Toga decided that there was no moral way to let Kazul go, since he didn't technically do anything breaking any rules, and he DID update from time to time, so Sonimon left. Jus' like that.

Quote:not to rag on that way of thinking but he went childishly off on his own and made a site with little or no morals

Sonimon had been wanting to make his own site for a long time, he was going to do it whther or not he quit the DAD, this just happened to be a convenient time. As for little or No morals, that's a pretty damned unfair thing to say. I can only see two moral conflicting problems.
1. He 'copied' the format of the DAD
This is true, but he apologized, changed it, and all was forgiven.

2. He had a section in which artists whom he didn't know would have their work posted until they requested it taken down.
First and foremost, I'd like to remind you that the DAD itself has a section like that, or at least it used to, 'unknown artists', the only difference being that Sonimon put a large disclaimer that if an artist wanted the work down, he would take the work down, and he was true to his word at that.
He was criticized for using Karabiner's work, truth is, he didn't know who Karabiner was until at least a month or two after the whole thing, when the guy Emailed him telling him to take it the hell down. (Don't say it's cock and bull, Sonimon can be an ignorant slut)

Considering he's very fair with his rules, freindly to his contributors, and would never disrespect the wishes of any author or artist, i'd say it's very unfair to say his site has no morals.

There, the record is straight. May n oone think any less of me for my oppinion, like I said, I support both sites, I love Toashi and I love Sonimon. I'm kinda like Budha that way... I think.... Ah well....[/quote]
comment made, coment retracted, i'm gladely eating my words. thank you for filling me in on the side information because i myself, was not completely informes of this stuff. I hear second hand informations and roumors and make comments on them. i know thats stupid of me to do so but its kind of hard to make an honest coment on things you know almost nothing about.

I really dont want to bash anyone even if they really deserve it. i just want to make a comment on what i know and the conclusions i've come to. Since i have a little bit more insite to this i think that my other comments should be ignored. since i said them and you made a comment to them i wont delete the post.

thank you for informing me i'll put my foot in my mouth and try to hobble away.

Ryoku

*hobbles away* ^~^' opps on my part lol