Join our server on Discord

Hi
Hello and welcome, even though your introduction may be small but those that have already showed themselves are very inviting. I hope you make yourself at home at our little oasis, and make it your own in your special way. I wish you the best and hope you do well in all you wish to achieve!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey. ^_^
Welcome to the DaD!Hope you have a great time on here!
lol sorry my intro is so short but i'm running on spare time and I'm running out.lol
Renamon's Army
Shadow: Haha, that's a good look for you DMX.

Katt: Shadow... *Holds up a pink kitty suit*

Shadow: OH DEAR LORD NO GETAWAY FROM ME!! *Starts struggling and falls flat on his face, wiggling his arms and legs trying to run*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome aboard the- EMPTY YOUR POCKETS!! (points a water pistol at you) You don't want to get wet! You'll get a cold! Now gimme your wallet!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Vook: *an ice-sculpture* d-d-d-damnit! who screwed w-w-with the weather again!?

Zinc: *wearing a heavy coat and hat and scarf and mittens and boots* (muffled) what do you mean "again" ?

Vook: i-i-i r-r-remember w-when Ereth s-s-screwed with the s-s-sun that one t-time...

( Z O M G FLASHBACK!!)

Ereth: *grabs the sun with some weird telekinesis power, and pulls it towards the earth, causing the average temperature to be around 150 degrees Fahrenheit* oh jeez....

( /FLASHBACK )

Vook: that was annoying...too hot...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
That's a show off.

Dot: What are you talking about?

DMX: The flashback.

Dot: What? Flashback? How did you see it?

DMX: I'm an all mighty god destined to some day purge this planet of everything but dragons, it's natural.

Dot: Well, for now you'll give presents to little kids *Gives DMX a box almost as big as himself and lets him on the floor* Gee, you look adorable!

DMX: Give me five reasons for me to carry this and give it to some weirdo.

Dot: The five of them include pink soap and your rubber duck.

DMX: I SUBMIT!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Colt? Are you the person I am thinking of? :|
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
[quote=MISTER BIG T]
Colt? Are you the person I am thinking of?
Mer: Aww, you are so cute DMX the kids are gonna love you *grabs a huge box and gives it to DMX* Here, for the kids, and don't forget to smile it's very important *walks near Dot* Hello miss claus wanna walk with me?
Dot: Ohh, gee, who are you? *Smiles cutely to Mer*

DMX: WAH! *The weight of both boxes pulls him to the floor* GAK! NOT GONNA FUCKIN' SMILE! This isn't my job anyways!

Hot Fox Nursie: Awww... but I need a little santa for all these little kids!

DMX: *Stares up and jaw drops, his beard coming off*

Hot Fox Nursie: Tee-hee, you need this, let me help you *Puts the beard onto DMX, but it falls since his jaw's still down she pouts a bit* Is there something wrong? Do I have something on my face? *Smiles sweetly*

DMX: WAAAAHH!! *Runs away, all the little outfit falling off*

Hot Fox Nursie: *Blinks* Wonder what went wrong? That always works with tiny guys.

Krusty: I don't know what's wrong, so, do I act or you give me the money and I go?

Hot Fox Nursie: Weren't you supposed to be taking care of the children while I got the santa?

Krusty: Uhh... *Let's a small red and white hat fall from his hands* Children?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad