Join our server on Discord

Hi
Hi peoples8)
hey person! XD

wassap? welcome to the DaD, Colt! i'm Angewomon's_Lover, the weird, horny, rich, Jewish Digimon fan!

have fun! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Welcome to the DaD Colt! Happy posting and hope you enjoy your stay! *Ten thousand fists rise in salute of Colt*
The OCA
Welcome welcome! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?
Hello people.
Hi COlt I made you a COOKIE!

*Throws a cookie at COlt*
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
yay coooooooookie
senjuro Wrote:Welcome welcome! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?

I like long walks on the beach,holding hands,and moonlit romantic dinners /sarcasm
Really i'm a bit of a smartass,I like dirty jokes and basically until i can get a job i don't have a life
Hay thar! Welcome and enjoy! Or just Welcome, you probably don't need anything else than the smiley- though, reconsidering it, I'd think twice before wearing shades. There's an eclipse coming soon. Last time one appeared it resulted in many gallons of milk splattering to the floor and, well, the next narrated images are so strong we need all of you to call your parents for personal security. Thanks in advance, enjoy the horror.

*Teletubies VS Barney starts playing*

DMX: I SAID HORROR NOT TERROR!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Appears out of thin air and smashes the TV* No no no, wait till they feel safe and secure around us. Then destroy their psyche and crush their bodies. Amateurs. Welcome to the DaD, enjoy your stay and don't look behind you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Why so worried? There's just an army of little bug- *Turns around, noticing 50ft tall mantises* Who's been experminenting with insects in the prohibited lab again?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad