Sup Colt!

Welcome!

Enjoy!

Have Fun!

You know!

Yeah!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hiya! Enjoy your stay! *turns around with a flamethrower* I take care of it! *burns all the giant bugs* I always wanted to burn an army of disgusting creatures *The giant mantises start growing engulfed in flames* I would appear I made it worse.... bye! *run away*.
Shadow: You made them fire proof?

Slashmon: Well considering your solution to everything is, "BURN IT!!" I kinda had to.

Shadow: So... can cold kill them?

Slashmon: If by 'kill' you mean 'greatly piss them off to the point of blind rage causing them to possibly destroy the entire planet's populace' then yeah, cold can 'kill' them.

Shadow: Cold it is! I'll just reduce earth's temperature by 20 degrees.

Slashmon: You do realize that reducing the climate of a planet that rapidly can have dire consequences on all life. Nothing would be able to evolve and adapt fast enough to...

Shadow: *Blank look on his face drooling slightly*

Slashmon:... cookie.

Shadow: *Snaps awake* Where? It's mine I bought it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno: TOO LATE! The ice-bergs have melt by that raging fire and winter is coming sooner!

*POP!*

DMX: *Falls to the floor as plushy* This is not funny anymore!

Dot: *With her santa outfit on* Gee, but you look cute, and I got the perfect suit for you in this time of the year!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: That's hilarious.

Katt: Really? *Snaps her fingers and Shadow turns into a small anthro-dog plushie*

Shadow: That's not funny.

Katt: *Turns Slash into a plushie too*

Shadow: Now it's funny.

Slashmon: How the heck did I get here? And what did I do to deserve this?

Katt: I found the camera.

Slashmon: Oh, that... yeah I deserve this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As you see Colt, it does get kinda wild and random here ^^;

but i know you'll get into it and get very used to doing so with others.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yep yep. Very true.

I'm Mistysilverwolf...or Misty.

Welcome to the DaD

I'm sure you'll like it here ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Mer: Yeah, you are gonna love DaD, and if you don't.... remember.... I know where you live!, hehe. *Turns into an icecube* Hey who's messing with the weather? I'm leaving *Goes to the sahara* well, here is not so cold.
Hello, Colt!

Don't mind all the craziness here, that's just how everyone says...Hello!
It actually gets much more insane, as you go along. :D Welcome to DaD and I hope to see you on the threads and posting. (I think I saw you on the DaD chat, yesterday...but not for long. I'm there during the day if you want to talk awhile.) Have fun and enjoy your stay!!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
DMX: How can it be hilarious to be surrounded by a compulsive feminist doll dresser and your giant sister in a santa outfit?

Reno: Something in the middle of all that!

Dot: Come here! Gee! *Picks DMX up and dresses him with a fluffy red and white coat, then puts a very adorable red and white christmas hat on him* You're the cutest brother! Tee-hee!

DMX: I can't imagine a way this could get any worse.

Dot: And here's your beard little santa! *Puts on a fake, snow-white colored beard on plushy DMX's face* Gee, your white hairs combos with it!

DMX: I take back everything I said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad