Join our server on Discord

Hi
Mer: I'm Mercenary, but you can call me Mer or darling or whatever you like *grab a flower from his poket* this flower is nothing in comparison with you beauty *water comes out from the flower to Mer face* That dammned clown! I'm going to kill him! just wait *Stares at Krusty* Ok where were we?
Quote:I like long walks on the beach,holding hands,and moonlit romantic dinners /sarcasm
Really i'm a bit of a smartass,I like dirty jokes and basically until i can get a job i don't have a life
Well, I hate the beach, I've never held hands, and my romantic dinner is bran flakes and fat-free no-sugar-added ice cream, but I'm also a sarcastic smartass who is currently unemployed, so welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Dot: Oh. Aren't you a charm! *Giggles at the squirting flower*

DMX: *Hiding behind Dot's legs* Here's safer than THERE!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I like long walks on the beach,holding hands,and moonlit romantic dinners /sarcasm
Really i'm a bit of a smartass,I like dirty jokes and basically until i can get a job i don't have a life
Well, I hate the beach, I've never held hands, and my romantic dinner is bran flakes and fat-free no-sugar-added ice cream, but I'm also a sarcastic smartass who is currently unemployed, so welcome to the DaD.

Uh oh, it looks like we have half a Wisemon here.

Well, i'm me, nice to meet you. I once knew a guy named Colt. He was pretty cool. He was my workout bud, but he dropped out of school (this was when I was in school) and I haven't heard from him since.
Renamon's Army
Colt Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:Colt? Are you the person I am thinking of? :|

what person are you thinking of?

Maker of Pokemon Evil Inside games and person who helpt me make Dooms 4. My guess is that you're not, seeing how you have dancing Pokemon in your signature.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you