Join our server on Discord

Darky/Alita RPG
Alita's comment had peaked his curiosity. She apparently didn't mind him seeing her body...so why not make things fair. Quietly creeping up to the door, he gently pushed it open and peaked in. Seeing Alita nude in the shower, he let out a silent gasp, getting his first look at a nude female.
OOC: So... he couldn't see her naked all night..? Or when she walked to the door? lol...

Alita lathered the shampoo all over her body, then ran her hands gently ver herself as she rinsed off, her fingers pausing a moment as they slid over her barely developed bust, and again as they moved around her young pussy. "I wonder if... No... I think it is a good idea to wait..." she thought, bending down with her back to the door in order to scrub her feet a bit, unknowingly giving him a full view of her tail hole.
OOC: I didn't remember her being naked during their little play session and my damn computer won't let me view the RPG to check, so I just had to guess. As far as when she walked to the door, I assumed her night shirt was just a little short.

IC:

Their activities the previous night hadn't done anything to improve Darky's understanding of being attracted to the opposite sex, but for some reason, he couldn't help but marvel at her tight backside. He found his attention lingering on her tailhole, naughty thoughts in his head.

Why am I attracted to her butt? What makes it so special? he thought, feeling his cock start to harden. Unbeknownst to him, one of his paws was sliding down the door, making it's way to his tenting sweatpants.
Alita started slowly running her hands over herself again, seeming to make a mental note of where each touch felt the best as she turned a little, and stood up again. [/i]"That feels good... but.. its not as good as when he did it... am I doing something wrong..?"[/i] she thought as her fingers brushed over her clit.