Join our server on Discord

Darky/Alita RPG
OOC:For anyone who's been reading the Furry Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy, this is a continuation of the budding relationship between my character and Nieya's.

IC:

Darky panted for a few seconds, catching his breath. Looking up, he sensed a feeling of disappointment from Alita, as though she had been expecting something and had suddenly been denied it. Though he didn't know why, he still felt that he should continue with what he had been doing to her and hopefully bring her the same feelings that had hit him just moments ago.

"S...sorry for stopping. Whatever that was...left me breathless for a minute," he said, raising his hand again and extending two fingers, resuming their previous movements.
Alita twitched, her tiny pussy growing a little wetter as the invisible force rubbed on it. "Mmm... Its okay.... Oh god... that feels so gooood" she murred, sliding a little closer to him, her scent filling the area around them as she let the sensations wash over her.
Under his hood, Darky smiled, glad to know he was pleasing her. Adding a third finger, he began to speed his digits up...moving them up and down as well as in and out. While doing this, Darky felt a small bump at the top of Alita's slit (hint hint, nudge nudge).
Alita cried out in ecstacy as he rubbed her clit, though she didn't know why, she didn't really care either as she arched her back, clutching the bedding in her hands.
Hearing Alita's cry of joy, Darky guessed that the little bump he had felt was something special, so he added his thump to rub it as well.

"Do..do you feel...whatever happened to me happening?" he asked.
"mmm... I.. I think so..." she managed between moans. Her breathing was starting to become erratic as he fingered her, finally, after several minutes of this attention, she cried out one last tiem, arching her back as a small ammount of fluid drizzled out of her. She lay back on the bed, panting as she tried to look up at him.
Hearing her cry, Darky assumed that whatever had happened to him had now happened to her, so he ceased his telekinetic action and pulled her to him, cuddling against her soft, warm body.

"Thank you, Alita...for...for whatever you just did. It felt...good," he said, nuzzling her.
"What you did felt good too... I don't really understand all of this.. but.." she stopped for a moment, laying her head on his chest. "I'm glad.. that we got to share this..." she said, purring quietly.
Darky blushed at her comment, then sighed with exhaustion.

"We should...we should get some sleep. Class starts tomorrow," he said, moving to get comfortable.
Alita smiled at him, still cuddled against his body. "Are you gonna be okay with me right here..?" she asked, a little nervously, but still purring.